Hillary: to gain voters I wanted to talk about my experience as a woman, but people are too sexist

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If she'd worked as hard to win the presidency as she has to explain her loss in the presidency - heck - she MIGHT have won.

she also admitted there was "economic anxiety" in 2016, then accused Trump of spreading "anxiety among voters"

Madam pres... LOL

28rgjs6.jpg

• Banned
Hillary says Trump is a “sexual assaulter” due to 17year old audio, then says her husband’s deeds are irrelevant because it’s “in the past.”

If the Democrats weren't such poorly educated dumb-asses, they would be hoping this goofy old witch would shut up and go back to her coven as much as the Americans with good sense do.

America is ready for a woman President. But, give us one who earned it on her own, like Margaret Thatcher, instead of one who spent her life riding her husband's coat-tails.

Somebody ought to tell her--this ain't Argentina or any other Banana Republic; she's not Evita Peron; and she doesn't get to be President just because her husband was.

Jesus, that deeply disturbed spoiled brat woman really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? I've never seen a person so psychotically un-self-aware in my life. How can Hillary not know how she comes across?

This woman has GOT to be one of the biggest LOSERS in political history. She is now saying that Trump is being too "tough" on North Korea and Iran? America dodged a HUGE bullet when Crooked H lost the election. She will never be President, thank God.

There's something wrong with her. It is not just her constant lying. It is not just that she throws off menacing glares and seethes thwarted entitlement. Watch closely to the video i posted in the OP. Something much darker rides along with it. A cold creepiness rarely seen.

Last edited:
Jesus, that deeply disturbed spoiled brat woman really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? I've never seen a person so psychotically un-self-aware in my life. How can Hillary not know how she comes across?

That's what a massive sense of entitlement can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she'd worked as hard to win the presidency as she has to explain her loss in the presidency - heck - she MIGHT have won.

she also admitted there was "economic anxiety" in 2016, then accused Trump of spreading "anxiety among voters"

Because, dear wo-men; You have to compete with guys who know they have to compete with wo-men, whom we all know, know how to talk. Thus, Men resort to more Action than Wo-men.

It really is that simple.

Forum List

Back