Hillary: THIS Is Funny!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://today.reuters.com/news/artic..._N28286676_RTRIDST_0_USA-POLITICS-CLINTON.XML

... Clinton also chided journalists for repeatedly bringing up her response to a question at the rally about how she would deal with all the evil male leaders in the world.

"What in my background qualifies me to deal with evil and bad men?" she had asked at the rally, rephrasing the question and then pausing before she and the crowd broke into laughter. She ultimately gave a serious answer about building diplomacy.

AHEAD IN THE POLLS

Asked several times who she had been thinking about, she first mentioned al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, then Bush administration officials and finally said: "I thought I was funny. You guys keep telling me to lighten up. I get a little funny and now I'm being psychoanalyzed."

Told some in the crowd thought she was thinking of her husband, former President Bill Clinton, she shook her head and said: "I don't think anybody in there thought that." :rofl: :rofl:

No, matter how many times I think of the history books saying...

Bush
Clinton
Clinton
Bush
Bush
Clinton
Clinton
Jebbie Bush?

I just cannot believe that the Founders meant for us to have elites such as this, constantly overtaking the government by family fiat.

In a nation with over 300 million citizens, can we not find one qualified candidate that isn't from these families?

Forum List

Back