Hillary: The Democrats’ Nixon

Franco

In case you didn't notice, I was showing Moonglow that Hillary was familiar with the Watergate case because she got fired from it (without a recommendation from her boss).Kind of makes it hard for her to claim she wasn't familiar with it, doesn't it? Hillary knew she screwed up wiping that server after the Senate told her they wanted to have it checked.

Franco

In case you didn't notice, I was showing Moonglow that Hillary was familiar with the Watergate case because she got fired from it (without a recommendation from her boss).Kind of makes it hard for her to claim she wasn't familiar with it, doesn't it? Hillary knew she screwed up wiping that server after the Senate told her they wanted to have it checked.

She did it on purpose, she was hiding shit that would convict her.

Franco

GUILTY OF WHAT? WHAT is she hiding? So DUMB. lol

Franco

another message from Pub bizarro world...What claim? The crappe your 24/7 propaganda machine comes up with lol...

Franco

GUILTY OF WHAT? WHAT is she hiding? So DUMB. lol

Actually franco were you a man of integrity you'd want t find out.

No worries, I have never confused you as a man of integrity.

Lizzy Applecheeks thinks she is above the law, above the rules. above you and me. That is why she thumbed her nose at America and kept ALL of her State department communication PRIVATE and then DELETED every friggin email she wanted to and turned over a few token emails for appearances. And of course all of you Kool-Aid slurpers will be fine with that. To you Liberals I say: There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Forum List

Back