Hillary Supporters Back Repealing Bill of Rights

I guess if you spent so much time convincing people that the constitution is racist then it makes sense to repeal it. Sexism has to be destroyed so the bill of rights has to be removed! Do you see how left wing logic works.

I remember watching the show family ties and I remember that even when the conservative and liberal stereotypes disagree with each other they still found common ground in the idea of basic freedoms that are held in the bill of rights. What has happened to liberals?

This country is screwed because without a liberalism that cherishes the basic freedoms found in the bill of rights a genuinely liberal society may not exist anymore. Conservatives, by there nature are conservative, and it seems that more and more that conservatives are finding it there role to defend freedom and that won't work for long. They will not put forward new liberties to debate and will defend old ones from "liberals" which is kind of ironic.

Nobody wants to repeal the bill of rights you idiot.

Perhaps... but the point is that Hillary supporters are clueless morons. Just watch the video.
Nobody wants to repeal the bill of rights you idiot.

Perhaps... but the point is that Hillary supporters are clueless morons. Just watch the video.

Gee, you found some idoiots who support Clinton. Congratulations. Claudette who hates Obama thought Scott Walker was a billionaire the other day. So I guess that means that all people who hate Obama are daft bitches who can't see past their own anger?

How on Earth did you reach that conclusion? Are you the real Sandra Fluke....??

You're the one taking the words of a few and attributing them to the whole. So I did the same thing with Claudette. Gee, you don't like being lumped in with other shit mongers? Too bad I suppose. Perhaps you can have a talk with the OP and tell her to knock it off?

Why? And miss the opportunity to read your hilarious posts?

And I stand by my comments, anybody that would vote for Hillary is an idiot... and apparently they are.

She sure is. She's one of those idiots who would vote for Jack the Ripper for POTUS as long as he was a Dem. Shit Ingot actually believes that "What difference does it make?" Hilbat could win. Hell. With all her baggage if she's the best the Dems can field then anyone else will win.

She's long on advice but short on everything else. Oh the advice is for everyone but her.

You can't fix stupid and she proves it with each post.

Last edited:
I support the bill of rights be it freedom of speech, our right to own a gun or not to be spied on. I don't think the people in the video understands what they're asking for or they're just foolish people.

I agree. They are foolish and apparently don't know what they are talking about.

The Bill of Rights is here to stay and no person or group of people would ever succeed if they did try to remove it.

The whole thing is a bunch of bullshit as far as I'm concerned.
Wrong 1st and 2nd are hanging by a thread. 3rd is still intact but when is the last time the army asked you to quarter soldiers. 4th is completely gone, no one is secure in their person in this country. 5th is disappearing. 6th is gone, you can go to trial but if you don't take the deal you will have the book thrown at you, not to mention the evidence they can grab from shitting on the 4th. Ditto for the 7th. 8th I'll just tell you that 2 elementary aged brothers are being fined 250 a day for selling earthworms, and the Oregon bakers are being fined 150,000 for exercising their first. And the 9th and 10th have been gone for a long time now

We all know there are a lot of people out there who are not that bright, and the fact is they vote Democrat and Republican. If you think not, then please explain this one:

Did You Know The Food Stamp Capital in the U.S is a Town That s 99 White

And being white is not what I'm pointing out here. This county votes 95% Republican yet has more people on food stamps per capita then any county in the US. Those be some dumb white folk.

Maybe you should move there, you'll fit right in, well maybe not, I bet most of those folks know how to use "then" and "than".

Yea, I used it correctly. You are the dumb shit that thinks I did not. Sometimes it is better to remain quiet than to prove yourself a fool.
actually you didnt and you're too stupid to admit it. Your post was a massive fail.

Ahh, the magic "Greece" predictor is at it again.

Haven't you had enough enemas for one day, Incontinentia?

And what, pray tell, do food stamps have to do with this thread?

Or are you just plain old brain-damaged?

Why don't you ask you fellow brain dead commiecrat, it brought up the subject.

Amazing when people don't know the difference between you and your. Yea, I finally did see my typo. I was looking at the first occurrence, not the second, which I did use incorrectly, but it wasn't due to me not knowing the difference, as I'm sure you just made a typo here, but since you are going to call me out, you are as dumb as me for not knowing the difference between you and your. Welcome to the club asshole.

The Dems like their voters to be dumb. It's so much easier to spoon feed them propaganda that way.

We all know there are a lot of people out there who are not that bright, and the fact is they vote Democrat and Republican. If you think not, then please explain this one:

And being white is not what I'm pointing out here. This county votes 95% Republican yet has more people on food stamps per capita then any county in the US. Those be some dumb white folk.

Maybe you should move there, you'll fit right in, well maybe not, I bet most of those folks know how to use "then" and "than".

Yea, I used it correctly. You are the dumb shit that thinks I did not. Sometimes it is better to remain quiet than to prove yourself a fool.

Well then, you're dumber than a box of rocks. You should take your own advise.
Than would be used to compare, then would be a reference to time
the proper word in question should have been THAN since it was a comparison of a specific county vs any other county.

Just saying. I make a point, then I go away rather than stick around.

however, the common misuse of the than over then does not make the entire post a fail.
The Dems like their voters to be dumb. It's so much easier to spoon feed them propaganda that way.

the proper word in question should have been THAN since it was a comparison of a specific county vs any other county.

however, the common misuse of the than over then does not make the entire post a fail.

I went back and checked it again. I didn't even see the second occurrence which I did type incorrectly. I do know the difference. Funniest thing is that I just busted OKTexas for an even dumber grammatical infraction on one of his stupid follow up posts. Apparently he does not double check everything he types either. What a twit.

So a camera crew spend a whole day interviewing person after person and they cam up with a few people like this...

This is the usual propaganda editing, should be a shamed.... This is an old NAZI propaganda trick, well done...

actually you didnt and you're too stupid to admit it. Your post was a massive fail.

Ahh, the magic "Greece" predictor is at it again.

Haven't you had enough enemas for one day, Incontinentia?

And what, pray tell, do food stamps have to do with this thread?

Or are you just plain old brain-damaged?

Why don't you ask you fellow brain dead commiecrat, it brought up the subject.

Amazing when people don't know the difference between you and your. Yea, I finally did see my typo. I was looking at the first occurrence, not the second, which I did use incorrectly, but it wasn't due to me not knowing the difference, as I'm sure you just made a typo here, but since you are going to call me out, you are as dumb as me for not knowing the difference between you and your. Welcome to the club asshole.

Yep, it was a typo, and I won't insist it wasn't, like some folks around here.

I went back and checked it again. I didn't even see the second occurrence which I did type incorrectly. I do know the difference. Funniest thing is that I just busted OKTexas for an even dumber grammatical infraction on one of his stupid follow up posts. Apparently he does not double check everything he types either. What a twit.
You dont know what a grammatical infraction is. And your deflection to grammar nazi will not save your absurd posts.

You dont know what a grammatical infraction is. And your deflection to grammar nazi will not save your absurd posts.

There are few here as absurd as you. What a goofball.

There are few here as absurd as you. What a goofball.
Sez the guy who doesnt know a typo from a grammatical mistake.

I saw a mark dice video asking people to help Obama round up and throw thegun owners in re-education camps, and plenty of people agreed. They know exactly what he is asking , and they have no problem with it. That is a big problem. It all stems from people complying with who they perceive in power and not thinking for themselves. Watch the movie compliance it's on Netflix. There's also a famous study with test subjects being told to repeatedly shock people with heart conditions by a doctor

Forum List

Back