Hillary Stiffs Another Waitress

The bottom line is, when we buy into these bullshit stories we continue to send the message to the mainstream media that this is they type of tripe that we want.

"Don't bother asking questions about healthcare, Iraq, social security, education...just continue to ask what kind of underwear the candidates wear and spend three days 'investigating' whether or not Hillary's group left a tip or not."

Frankly, who cares if she left a tip or not. Hillary is a busy woman with a staff of people all around her who "take care" of matters like the bill or the tip - just like every other Democratic and Republican candidate. Even if there was no tip left...it has nothing to do with whether or not Hillary "cares" about the "little guy" and everything to do with whether Stupid Intern #1 or Stupid Intern #2 remembered to leave a tip.

The bottom line is, when we buy into these bullshit stories we continue to send the message to the mainstream media that this is they type of tripe that we want.

"Don't bother asking questions about healthcare, Iraq, social security, education...just continue to ask what kind of underwear the candidates wear and spend three days 'investigating' whether or not Hillary's group left a tip or not."

Frankly, who cares if she left a tip or not. Hillary is a busy woman with a staff of people all around her who "take care" of matters like the bill or the tip - just like every other Democratic and Republican candidate. Even if there was no tip left...it has nothing to do with whether or not Hillary "cares" about the "little guy" and everything to do with whether Stupid Intern #1 or Stupid Intern #2 remembered to leave a tip.

Not true, when I campaigned for Congressman and current Governor of Nevada Jim Gibbons he would always pay personally with a credit card and always keep the reciept. He would take care of the tip via the card as well. So this line of BS that it is not her fault is crap. This is the second documented time she has done this, she is a hipocrit.

Hillary says she cares about the working folks - but she walked out of a restaurant and did not leave the waitress a tip.

Somebody's lying.

Either RSR is lying, the rightwingnutosphere made of the story and peddled it to the media, or the restaurant manager is lying.

I don't think the restuarant manager has a reason to lie. RSR and the wingnutusphere do.

The restaurant manager says that a tip in fact, was paid.

The manager of the of the restaurant tells First Read the Clinton campaign did, in fact, tip.

"They paid their bill, and they left a tip," said Brad Crawford, manager of the Maid Rite restaurant in Toledo, Iowa. "Everybody was satisfied. No question about it."

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/11/08/455077.aspx

Not true, when I campaigned for Congressman and current Governor of Nevada Jim Gibbons he would always pay personally with a credit card and always keep the reciept. He would take care of the tip via the card as well. So this line of BS that it is not her fault is crap. This is the second documented time she has done this, she is a hipocrit.

NM, everytime I take pain killers they pretty much kill my ability to think logically. If you're under heavy meds, then that might be the case with you. I say this because I think you're smart enough to realize that because one govenor personally tips at his meals does not mean that ALL politicians do the same. It's pretty simple to see how your post is lacking in logic.

Forum List

Back