Hillary speaks out on Pakistan, she will probably be smacked down by Obama

Great job by Hillary, shows why she was picked to be Sec State

Next major hurdles....N Korea and Cuba once Kim Jung Il and Castro die

Finally someone brave enough to state what everyone knows. Why oh why could we not have elected her as President, believe me I would be sleeping alot better at night if we did.

Hillary Clinton says Pakistan does not really want to stop al-Qaeda - Times Online

Is it too late to make her President?
Please, Madam Commie would be right there with Barry if she ran the show.

yeah but she wouldn/t be inviting bill ayers and jeramiah bullfrog to the wh.

As bad as seeing the dead soldiers return to Dover is, I couldn't help but watch news coverage of Afghanistan children and wonder how they will do under Taliban rule. Which is worst? Seriously, I am not sure.

As bad as seeing the dead soldiers return to Dover is, I couldn't help but watch news coverage of Afghanistan children and wonder how they will do under Taliban rule. Which is worst? Seriously, I am not sure.

Good question.

Its great having an effective Secretary of State again

Great work by Hillary

Does anyone beleive Moslem Head of States listen or negotiate with women.

They do not, in reality a Moslem leader will be forced to do the opposite of what a western woman leader says.

Golda Meir forced Jordan into the war with Israel by telling the Moslem leader not to enter the war. The king said he had no choice but to fight Israel after the Golda Meir warning. So history gives us an example how dangerous Clinton's speech is. Obama must want a greater war, Obama must be pushing the Pakistani government into a corner so Obama can pick on a weaker country, its the only thing that makes sense, Clinton making outragous statements only ads fuel to the fire.

Great policy, send a woman to negotiate with a people who do not negotiate with women.

Hilary is a courier, Federal Express, Obama's character and resolve is what the Pakistanis will rightfully be evaluating.

Does anyone beleive Moslem Head of States listen or negotiate with women.

They do not, in reality a Moslem leader will be forced to do the opposite of what a western woman leader says.

Golda Meir forced Jordan into the war with Israel by telling the Moslem leader not to enter the war. The king said he had no choice but to fight Israel after the Golda Meir warning. So history gives us an example how dangerous Clinton's speech is. Obama must want a greater war, Obama must be pushing the Pakistani government into a corner so Obama can pick on a weaker country, its the only thing that makes sense, Clinton making outragous statements only ads fuel to the fire.

Great policy, send a woman to negotiate with a people who do not negotiate with women.

Golda Meir wasn't propping up a potential enemy with billions in aid per year. The one thing that Hillary said that made the anti-American Pakistanis sit up and take notice was the one [paraphrasing] "We don't HAVE to send you the money!!]

Frankly, I wish she had said "Either you're with us, or you're against us." (And just let the comment hang in the thick air of contention for awhile as the Pakistani powers-that-be digested THAT.)

Forum List

Back