Hillary should do a Palin: Resign and start to Campaign against Obama

Ah the race card. Every time something doesn't go your way, you play it, is that it?

I have to explain the word bigot again? It has nothing to do with race.

why is it that you are so defensive when I ask you a question you don't like, or don't know how to answer?

Ok. I don't like being called a bigot, but I'll give you another chance. What do you want to ask me?

What's the problem with the word bigot? We're all bigots here.

the question was, why do you stereotype all left-leaning people as having their "nose going up Obama's ass"? I don't like him, he's not experienced enough. I know even registered dems that voted for mcCain. It's just not understandable why you and others here think that all lefties worship Obama.

I personally think he's an upstart who let his ego and personal quest get in his way of normalcy

I have to explain the word bigot again? It has nothing to do with race.

why is it that you are so defensive when I ask you a question you don't like, or don't know how to answer?

Ok. I don't like being called a bigot, but I'll give you another chance. What do you want to ask me?

What's the problem with the word bigot? We're all bigots here.

the question was, why do you stereotype all left-leaning people as having their "nose going up Obama's ass"? I don't like him, he's not experienced enough. I know even registered dems that voted for mcCain. It's just not understandable why you and others here think that all lefties worship Obama.

I personally think he's an upstart who let his ego and personal quest get in his way of normalcy

Ok, but I don't agree that the media had NOTHING to do with Obama defeating Hillary. Anyone that says that sounds like they are an Obama apologist. My apologies.

I remember a saturday night live sketch during the primary where a debate between clinton and obama was going on, and the moderator asked clinto a question about foreign policy, and then asked Obama if he wanted a pillow.

I agree, the media was/still is in love with the homme du jour, but to say that the right's years of bashing Hillary didn't have anything to do with it is just mind numbing

I remember a saturday night live sketch during the primary where a debate between clinton and obama was going on, and the moderator asked clinto a question about foreign policy, and then asked Obama if he wanted a pillow.

I agree, the media was/still is in love with the homme du jour, but to say that the right's years of bashing Hillary didn't have anything to do with it is just mind numbing

Both probably played a factor. It's the degree of each that is in question.

ROFL!!!!

Y'know, I wouldn't put it past Hillary to stab her boss in the back like this, but I still think it's pretty unlikely.

WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton says running for office isn't on her "radar," but she still has an eight-person political team and sports two overflowing campaign war chest

Read more: No political race in sight, but Hillary Clinton's camp is election-ready

Dayyyyum! When will Hillary pull the trigger?

Dems will lose seats on 2010 and Hillary will announce her resignation and begin her campaign against the Marxist

WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton says running for office isn't on her "radar," but she still has an eight-person political team and sports two overflowing campaign war chest

Read more: No political race in sight, but Hillary Clinton's camp is election-ready

Dayyyyum! When will Hillary pull the trigger?

Dems will lose seats on 2010 and Hillary will announce her resignation and begin her campaign against the Marxist

Also from the article:

One of Clinton's remaining campaign workers said they were just there to wind down what was essentially a $250 million business, and would soon cut staff to five people.

The worker noted John Kerry didn't terminate his 2004 White House campaign for more than three years after he lost.

The aide also said Team Clinton is looking to liquidate her presidential bank account, either by giving the money to other candidates or donating it to charity.

Sorry to throw a little cold water on your fantasy.

Naaah, actually I'm not sorry. :D

Forum List

Back