Hillary settles dispute between Armenia and Turkey

The Israeli/Palestinian crisis has been " solved" several times in the past too. I think I'll wait a few years to see how this "agreement" plays out.

edit--but yes---for God's sakes--give Hillary an award--we all know how much they mean these days. Maybe the Wizard of Oz could present it.

Last edited:
The Israeli/Palestinian crisis has been " solved" several times in the past too. I think I'll wait a few years to see how this "agreement" plays out.

edit--but yes---for God's sakes--give Hillary an award--we all know how much they mean these days. Maybe the Wizard of Oz could present it.

We all saw what happened when Carter "solved" the Middle East crisis. This is just as old and deep seated revenge isn't done away with overnight.

116jkia.jpg

As has been mentioned, I doubt this is the end of this, protocols or not.

Its far more likely Turkey signed in the hope they could convince the EU to let them in.

If that doesn't happen (and it won't) I expect teh Turks to forget about 'the scrap of paper' they just signed.

We all saw what happened when Carter "solved" the Middle East crisis. This is just as old and deep seated revenge isn't done away with overnight.

The peace agreement between Egypt and Israel is the ONLY one that still holds. Take a day off from shooting things for a change and do some homework.

Interesting to see that Hills has been sidelined in the ME and Afghanistan....Obama should put her to better use IMO...

Israel and Afghanistan aren't the only hotspots in the region. She's doing her job, and doing it well. Nevertheless, Hillary is in on the myriad conferences over Afghanistan strategy right now. Next?

Oh really??

I wasn't aware of any wars between Egypt and Israel

Jimmy Carter is the only one to negotiate a lasting peace treaty and his Nobel is well deserved

The USA obsession with forcing Turkey into the EU is a foolish move.

Unless you think the answer to the worlds problem is more free range muslims .
Im not sure anything was accomplished By Hillary other than a round of kick the can and hide the truth so you dont offend the muslims.

Forum List

Back