Hillary says that posting something on facebook isn't evidence...

We already know it was terror and that Obama lied about it all.....it takes absolute willingness to disregard ALL evidence and believe anything this lying piece of shit President says.

:rolleyes:

It wasn't someone posting threats on facebook, idiot. Someone took credit for the attack on facebook. Terrorist groups often take credit for things they did not do.

Way to support the terrorists, asshole.

you understand they don't care if they help terrorists ...

they don't care if they destroy our economy...

all they care about is this president not having a second term.
Yep, a lot of us understand that.

No one on the left has a logical answer to the op. Instead they claim I believe the Facebook posting to be PROOF when of course i never said that. I did say that it is indeed evidence despite Hillary claiming it isn't.

When you can't refute just deflect and insult. Pretty petty.

No one on the left has a logical answer to the op. Instead they claim I believe the Facebook posting to be PROOF when of course i never said that. I did say that it is indeed evidence despite Hillary claiming it isn't.

When you can't refute just deflect and insult. Pretty petty.

You should maybe read everything she said, instead of cherry picking it.

I assumed he was an American, if I'm wrong my mistake. Having said that he was on probation not parole and probation violations are often followed with a slap on the hand not jail. He is in jail because of the state dept targeting him for arrest BECAUSE of this video.

You may blindly believe the lies you are fed but I've got more sense than that.
So...blatantly breaking probation on SEVERAL issues is ok with you. Such a guy gets a pass with you.

OK, you idiot.

The video was months old yet he wasn't jailed till Obama and co targeted him. The revocation of his probation is supposed to be by his probation officer who knew about his transgretion long before the attack.

Besides the man isn't the point of this thread but since you can't refute the op you change the subject.

You do know the Fundie Rush Limbaugh got a hold of the video and started protests in 20+ other ME countries, 50+ people killed, the SAME DAY as Bengazi? And Bengazi happened when they heard about it, a spontaneous terrorist attack? The RW is ridiculous, and dangerous. Change the channel, dupe.

No, I'm saying that she says it isn't evidence AND SHE IS WRONG. Facebook postings are used as evidence ALL THE TIME. The difference is she is engaged in a cover up and this didn't fit their narritive.

She as well as Obama said they released e verything to the public as they obtained it. That was a lie obviously

Are you seriously saying that something posted on Facebook is true enough to be EVIDENCE?

:lol::lol::lol:

You know, before Facebook, whenever something bad happened all sorts of groups would claim credit for things....even obviously accidental things. You apparently are stupid enough to believe that crap.
I tell you what. Why don't you post a threat or admit involvement in some serious crime that's been committed in your area and find out if you get investigated with only your post as avidence.

And you call me stupid lol

#1. I'm in the U.S.

#2. Eventually getting investigated for something I said is NOT the same as evidence in a trial.

#3. You are really starting to sound desperate and shrill....I wonder why.

I assumed he was an American, if I'm wrong my mistake. Having said that he was on probation not parole and probation violations are often followed with a slap on the hand not jail. He is in jail because of the state dept targeting him for arrest BECAUSE of this video.

You may blindly believe the lies you are fed but I've got more sense than that.
So...blatantly breaking probation on SEVERAL issues is ok with you. Such a guy gets a pass with you.

OK, you idiot.

The video was months old yet he wasn't jailed till Obama and co targeted him. The revocation of his probation is supposed to be by his probation officer who knew about his transgretion long before the attack.

Besides the man isn't the point of this thread but since you can't refute the op you change the subject.
^Defending a felon who broke his probation on several counts. We get that.

OK, you idiot.

^Defending a felon who broke his probation on several counts. We get that.

You're god damn right I'm defending him from the charge that HE instigated and is the cause of 4 dead Americans.

Troll harder dear

She made this statement in response to the terrorists claiming responsibility for the Bengazi attack....

Oddly enough if you or I made terroristic threats on facebook we most likely would be immediately arrested and charged even without any further crimes being committed.

She is destroying her credibility to the point that any future democratic rival for office will decimate her on this Libya nonsense alone.

Libya has cost Obama this election with moderates

Its not but it should be looked into regardless

Forum List

Back