Hillary says she's 'ready to come out of the woods.' Woods breathe a heavy sigh of relief.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
images

I needed that laugh.

In what can only be described as an act of mercy aimed at America’s forests, Hillary Clinton has announced that she is ready to leave their lovely, dark, and deep confines. The former first lady candidate has managed to pull the shattered remnants of her hopes, dreams, and aspirations together - and her self-imposed exile is at an end. Sadly, the woods’ gain is our loss.

More @ Hillary says she’s ‘ready to come out of the woods.’ Woods breathe a heavy sigh of relief.

images

I needed that laugh.

In what can only be described as an act of mercy aimed at America’s forests, Hillary Clinton has announced that she is ready to leave their lovely, dark, and deep confines. The former first lady candidate has managed to pull the shattered remnants of her hopes, dreams, and aspirations together - and her self-imposed exile is at an end. Sadly, the woods’ gain is our loss.

More @ Hillary says she’s ‘ready to come out of the woods.’ Woods breathe a heavy sigh of relief.

That would destroy an adventure into the forest - running into that hag.

I bet slick wants her out and about....
:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back