Hillary says she isn't interested in being Obama's VP

I wonder how an Obama/Clinton ticket will do?
If she wasn't running NOTHING would have been said.

WTF? Is Biden dying? Why would Fox News ask such a question...the job has been filled.

Failed propaganda tool.

Maddie, can you never keep up with current events? This wasn't from Fox - they covered it, they didn't start it. The original source was an interview on CNN with Bob Woodward. Try to get your facts straight, honey.

That's right Sarah.

Actually, I think its Bush's fault, because I'm a racist.

I'm sure Fox knows all about it. The reason Democrats don't have anything to do with that network is because they make up stories.

You must be really stupid to continue sourcing them. Vapid and stupid.
WTF? Is Biden dying? Why would Fox News ask such a question...the job has been filled.

Failed propaganda tool.
:rolleyes: It's from Bob Woodward, not Fox, fools. Vapid and stupid, indeed.

Last edited:
Here's Hillary's plan... Run for Vice-President. If, and I say this laughingly, Owe Bama gets re-elected and Hillary is the Vice-President, then late one dark and rainy night she can take him down to Vince Foster's old office and show him around....

Here's Hillary's plan... Run for Vice-President. If, and I say this laughingly, Owe Bama gets re-elected and Hillary is the Vice-President, then late one dark and rainy night she can take him down to Vince Foster's old office and show him around....

I don't believe Obama will be the Democratic candidate.

I believe it could be Hillary, but Obama won't be on any ticket in 2012.

I wonder how an Obama/Clinton ticket will do?
If she wasn't running NOTHING would have been said.

Woodward published a rumor, which might have been at best, someones brain fart. The rumor needed to be addressed, and Secretary Clinton did just that. I'm not sure if Obama is considering a new VIP in '12. For the good of the party, he ought to consider someone who'll be viable in '16. But that's his and Biden's choice.

Given Biden's lifestyle in the past, I tend to doubt that he and his family are happy living at the Naval Observatory.

It was predictable she'd scotch such a plan. The appearance of it I think reflects desperation in the Dem corner. They want a winner. Even someone named Clinton.
No, Hillary is headed out from the administration, to set up a challenge in 2012.

I remember this kind of stupid from the 1980 republican convention. I think Woodward started that one too. All the newsises interviewing each other sure Ford would be Reagan's running mate.

the newsiss spend too much time in the echo chamber

Forum List

Back