Hillary says NRA needs a "rival" organization of responsible gun owners

The Left has actually tried this numerous times. It always fails. Because the NRA represents responsible gun owners.
The Left is terrified of them because they are the most effective lobby in Washington.

Yes, the NRA is a VERY effective lobby - but not an HONEST one! It is run by hardcore NRA gun nutter radicals who refuse to give an inch even on gun control issues that most Americans and most gun owners support. Universal background checks should be a no-brainer.
voter ID should be a no brainer, but the nutters on the left are afraid that the illegals wont be allowed to vote

There you go again blaming the gun. Guns don't kill people. PEOPLE kill people.

The gun is the tool The PERSON USING IT IS THE WEAPON. Idiot.

Move to Europe. No one there has a gun. Your prayers will be answered.

There are lots of tools that you just can't use without extensive training and evaluation. licensing, and continuing education. Try climbing into a big crane without certification and see how long you are allowed to stay there.
Try explaining this. We are a shall issue state, yet there is no problem to speak of except in the mind of liberals.

No problem? 90% of the country wants universal checks.

There you go again blaming the gun. Guns don't kill people. PEOPLE kill people.

The gun is the tool The PERSON USING IT IS THE WEAPON. Idiot.

Move to Europe. No one there has a gun. Your prayers will be answered.

There are lots of tools that you just can't use without extensive training and evaluation. licensing, and continuing education. Try climbing into a big crane without certification and see how long you are allowed to stay there.

Is operating a "big crane" a specific Constitutional right?

You idiots come up with some stupid shit.

Not specific, but since it is not denied, yes it is a constitutional right. Still doesn't prevent regulation..

Has Mrs. Clinton shown any commonality or connection between any shootings and the NRA? Is it the word, National, Rifle or Association that scares the crap out of the left wing? Or is this just more unfounded fear that the left wing seems to be running their campaign on?

If I were the NRA I would sue her ass for defamation. The NRA is all about responsible gun ownership, but I guess that comes down to the definition of responsible.

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Last edited:
The Left has actually tried this numerous times. It always fails. Because the NRA represents responsible gun owners.
The Left is terrified of them because they are the most effective lobby in Washington.

Yes, the NRA is a VERY effective lobby - but not an HONEST one! It is run by hardcore NRA gun nutter radicals who refuse to give an inch even on gun control issues that most Americans and most gun owners support. Universal background checks should be a no-brainer.
Thats of course completely ignorant. The NRA has compromised many times. More militant orgs actually use that to scout for members against them.

Hillary Clinton urges moderate gun owners to take on the NRA

Are there any moderate gun owners, are all they all Texas rednecks?

It strikes me all gun owners are right wing madmen

Hmmm, I am a right wing mad man?

No, I live in Texas and own two shotguns, and I am a responsible gun owner. One Shotgun is for hunting Duck, Boar, and wild game and the other is for land protection.

My one shotgun is in a locked closet and come out during hunting season while the other is on a rack where i can grab it quickly.

My shotguns are never loaded but both have a sleeve to hold shells that can be loaded quickly.

So what part of what I have is not reasonable to you?

Do you believe someone like me should not be allow to hunt?

How about protecting my land against wild dogs?

I find it strange that those like you believe there is no reasonable gun owners and believe everyone that own a gun is some lunatic...

Most of us who support gun control measures do not see gun owners as you self report to be the problem. And most of us responsible supporters of rational gun laws do not support the repeal of the 2nd A. We want people properly vetted.

I for one want to see all gun owners licensed and all guns registered on a State by State basis. Let Texas do what they want, and allow California citizens to vote to license and register or not.

In fact I'd grandfather in all current gun owners and not require that they be licensed or register their guns, the only restriction being they could only sell their gun to a licensed person or dealer, and could only buy an additional gun or guns if they became licensed and registered their new gun along with those already owned by them.

No, I live in Texas and own two shotguns, and I am a responsible gun owner. One Shotgun is for hunting Duck, Boar, and wild game and the other is for land protection.

My one shotgun is in a locked closet and come out during hunting season while the other is on a rack where i can grab it quickly.

My shotguns are never loaded but both have a sleeve to hold shells that can be loaded quickly.

I find it strange that those like you believe there is no reasonable gun owners and believe everyone that own a gun is some lunatic...

Most of us who support gun control measures do not see gun owners as you self report to be the problem. And most of us responsible supporters of rational gun laws do not support the repeal of the 2nd A. We want people properly vetted.

I for one want to see all gun owners licensed and all guns registered on a State by State basis. Let Texas do what they want, and allow California citizens to vote to license and register or not.

In fact I'd grandfather in all current gun owners and not require that they be licensed or register their guns, the only restriction being they could only sell their gun to a licensed person or dealer, and could only buy an additional gun or guns if they became licensed and registered their new gun along with those already owned by them.

So someone gets more rights than me because they got there first?

Again, I don't trust any more gun control legislation while my rights in NYC continue to be infringed.

Why should it take me 3-6 months and $1000 to get a handgun permit for my own home?

Again, I don't trust any more gun control legislation while my rights in NYC continue to be infringed.

Why should it take me 3-6 months and $1000 to get a handgun permit for my own home?

Again... that's why I left NYC in the nineties and only return for the occasional visit.

Again... that's why I left NYC in the nineties and only return for the occasional visit.

Understandable, but I don't see why I have to move to get my rights back. Hoepfully sooner or later a challenge to that law (and the one that says the NYPD can deny a CCW "because they feel like it" will reach a court that doesn't have its head up its ass.

How are you going to get the criminals, who constitute the actual problem, to register and get vetted?

Don't worry too much about Hillary. Bernie is getting his suit pressed:

Ex-US atty: Clinton two months away from criminal
A LOT of people will die before Hillary steps foot in a jail.

Well, I still have a little confidence in the F.B.I. They have a long tradition of being pretty independent and forthright. Even this Attorney General, unlike the previous one, has somewhat of a reputation for prosecuting both Democrats and Republicans. One can only hope the letter of the law is followed. If the investigators do find cause and submit their case to the Attorney General and she fails to follow their argument for prosecution, then the Obama Administration will need to scrap any future prosecutions of rank-and-file federal employees. I say prosecute her and let Obama pardon her.

Understandable, but I don't see why I have to move to get my rights back. Hoepfully sooner or later a challenge to that law (and the one that says the NYPD can deny a CCW "because they feel like it" will reach a court that doesn't have its head up its ass.

Not until they repeal the Sullivan Law.... and t hat will never happen.

I cannot fathom why Hillary even opened her mouth. Doesn't she realize that many of the Democrat party are NRA members and avid hunters? I also cannot fathom why Obama, who is supposed to be the leader of the Democrat Party, opted to use executive order to infuriate a whole bunch of voters. He could easily have simply done nothing and eased on out of office. His action will cause some who were sitting on the fence to vote against Hillary especially since she has decided to enter the fray as well. There are an awful lot of Democrats and Independents who are heavily into guns. To me, it's a stupid political move on both Obama's and Hillary's part.

Why? Because it's the law. Move to Texas if this upsets you so. There you can parade around the streets with your beloved gun on your hip & be free from the law you oppose.

Forum List

Back