Hillary says NRA needs a "rival" organization of responsible gun owners

I'm a the NRA Life Member and appreciate Obama's contributions to our membership base. Last O-Tard push brought an additional 1-Million members from 4 to 5 million. And yes, we are keeping a close eye on things so the NRA does not get taken down from within. Just like our Universities with its professors and America with Obama. Once the double agents get on the inside, terrible damage prevails

-Geaux

"Hillary says NRA needs a "rival" organization of responsible gun owners"

Actually, NRA members – the vast majority of whom are responsible gun owners – need to demand the Association get out of politics and focus instead on guns and support of appropriate, responsible, and Constitutional gun measures.

Folks like you are the very reason I joined the NRA last month, first time in my in my life. I will encourage them to stand fast against every one of your regressive measures. Here's an idea, how about actually enforcing the current laws on the books and actually hold criminals accountable. Of course that would cost the regressivecrats some votes so you can't have that.
So the NRA is just a political organization, as you spelled out.....

Then fine, there should be a group like the NRA for others that differ, so that it has their ear, and the same type of political slush fund to politician's pockets as the NRA....

Gosh, she's right.....that is what the opposition to the NRA should do, if they really want to muster up a "voice", and be heard.

You want to rid the Nation of Unions just because of who they politically support, the libs for gun regulation should try to destroy the NRA the same way right wingers destroyed the Unions....

All's fair in politics, eh?

Actually, NRA members – the vast majority of whom are responsible gun owners – need to demand the Association get out of politics and focus instead on guns and support of appropriate, responsible, and Constitutional gun measures.

Folks like you are the very reason I joined the NRA last month, first time in my in my life. I will encourage them to stand fast against every one of your regressive measures. Here's an idea, how about actually enforcing the current laws on the books and actually hold criminals accountable. Of course that would cost the regressivecrats some votes so you can't have that.

Then fine, there should be a group like the NRA for others that differ, so that it has their ear, and the same type of political slush fund to politician's pockets as the NRA....

Gosh, she's right.....that is what the opposition to the NRA should do, if they really want to muster up a "voice", and be heard.

You have it in Bloomberg

-Geaux

I'm a the NRA Life Member and appreciate Obama's contributions to our membership base. Last O-Tard push brought an additional 1-Million members from 4 to 5 million. And yes, we are keeping a close eye on things so the NRA does not get taken down from within. Just like our Universities with its professors and America with Obama. Once the double agents get on the inside, terrible damage prevails

-Geaux

The NRA is scummy organisation that preys on the fears and weaknesses of others. You guys talk about the govt trying to take over, why don't you just bend over and take it up the jacksie for the NRA. The only thing they give a shit about is getting more money in the bank for their proxies the gun manufacturers. If you think LaPoof and his toadies give a flying fuck about you I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn...

You have it in Bloomberg

-Geaux
One person?:lol:

Ironically, the NRA was one of the first groups in America pushing for gun control and regulation.....that was BEFORE the gun manufacturers took over the group to make it a political tool.

-Geaux

The NRA is scummy organisation that preys on the fears and weaknesses of others. You guys talk about the govt trying to take over, why don't you just bend over and take it up the jacksie for the NRA. The only thing they give a shit about is getting more money in the bank for their proxies the gun manufacturers. If you think LaPoof and his toadies give a flying fuck about you I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn...

Win3-1.jpg

Ironically, the NRA was one of the first groups in America pushing for gun control and regulation.....that was BEFORE the gun manufacturers took over the group to make it a political tool.

And thank god we have it, or we would have been disarmed years ago

-Geaux

-Geaux
so you would have supported the NRA back when they supported gun control regulations?

-Geaux
so you would have supported the NRA back when they supported gun control regulations?

You do know that RR was a Democrat then switched to Republican.

And in 1996, Obama stated Americans should not have guns and then just yesterday, he said he supports 2A

Very confusing

-Geaux

Nope.There are lots of us ex-NRA members who want nothing more than reasonable controls on who gets guns. Gun owners are not the problem. Gun nuts are.
Gun nuts collect guns. How many loons that shot up a place were gun collectors? Right, you were just talking out of your ample posterior, like Hillary.

Take away terrorists and liberals doing mass shootings and what's left? Not very damn much, it wouldn't even be an issue.

Most are right wing US extremist groups or right wing lone wolf idiots, or gun collector Timothy McVeigh ...oh he was an extremist right wing American as well.

The gun is the tool. The people are the weapon.

Anyone with the mindset to use a gun to kill outside of self defense is the problem. Not the gun.

Take away terrorists and liberals doing mass shootings and what's left? Not very damn much, it wouldn't even be an issue.
Most are right wing US extremist groups or right wing lone wolf idiots, or gun collector Timothy McVeigh ...oh he was an extremist right wing American as well.
I'm a right winger and nothing like McVeigh, you're a confused little boy. He may or may not have collected guns but how were they an issue? Most the other shooters were US extremist groups?

– Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Registered Democrat and Muslim.

– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter

– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.

– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occupy guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.

– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.

Then there's Columbine, Sandy Hook, San Bernadino...etc. etc.

Anyone with the mindset to use a gun to kill outside of self defense is the problem. Not the gun.

Excellent - A vote for deep checks on potential gun owners from you .
Cheers.

Excellent - A vote for deep checks on potential gun owners from you .
Cheers.

I suggest we execute anyone using a gun to murder someone. Anything other than self defense is an executable crime.

No need for a gun check and all law abiding gun owners will never have a problem.

Cheers.

Forum List

Back