Hillary says Confederate flag should be removed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Avatar4321, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070219/ap_on_el_pr/clinton2008

So we can unite under one banner during a time of war.

Now I don't really care at all about the Confederate flag. But isnt this alittle hypocritical of Hillary? I mean for the past 4 years she has been advocating that it's perfectly alright to dissent and disagree and oppose/undermine foreign policy in a time of war. That's perfectly alright, but we need to make sure we do it under one flag?

I'm sorry but I seriously have to question of someone who thinks is more important to only one flag during a time of war and yet vote for a resolution opposing our attempts to empower our troops. (Especially when there is one flag over all of us and South Carolina just happens to have a second one).

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. 90K

90K BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    And our flag is the Stars and Stripes and if you remove the Confederate flag on this idea then all state falgs should equally be removed......

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. UnAmericanYOU

UnAmericanYOU VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +122
    Oh, now, you all know her favourite flag involves a hammer and a sickle. Maybe one with a crescent moon will do for her in a pinch as well.

This is one of these things that a reread can't hurt:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/02/19/D8ND1C200.html

She made no comment on all those "undocumented guest workers" that insist on flying the Mexican flag on our soil, either.

Hillary Clinon will NEVER be able to pass herself off as a "uniter", this was just a cynical ploy to grab Barack Hussein Obama's voters, because his campaigning is going flat fast.