Hillary Said: "Mosul Is On The Border Of Syria"

she got her map from Fox

fox_news_middle_east.0.jpg

LMAO ! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Weak ass photoshop, loser.

stfu Gomer

Shut me up, pipsqueak.

Umm . It's more like 50 miles . So she said "on" instead of "close ". Big fucking deal.

Sorry Timmy....even Lassie knows it's 78 miles at it's closest point.
lol.gif

Just google Map. 71 from Mosul center to tall Kujik Syria . Big F'n deal. It's a bunch of empty shit .

Give it up Timmy....the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic old criminal doesn't have a clue where Mosul is.

During a VP debate Biden could not recall the terrorist country that borders Israel...after claiming he was an expert on national security and foreign policy. All these hacks are shit talkers.

No popgun caliber beats a 50 bmg so when the shtf the cloned sheep need to pick their time and place announce their intentions like their king, and their favored queen. Maybe someone may find the splatter pattern if the ants, possums, armored possums, and the buzzards don't get it all. HAHAHA

And BTW Mosul would probably be said to be about in the MIDDLE of the Northern country by anyone who actually knew where it was. BMG Trumped.

Weak ass photoshop, loser.

stfu Gomer

Shut me up, pipsqueak.

.357 or .44 ?

Ruger SR9c.

Ruger .338 Win Mag :Boom2:

I love Ruger...they're north of Phoenix, up in Prescott. Lifetime warranty...no hassle, just send in a broke part and they ship you a new one free. I tricked out a 10/22 with a 25 round mag, bipod, and a Barska 3-9x40 for coyotes.

Perhaps Hillary will take credit for naming

the University of SOUTH Florida

which is in Tampa... which is NOT in "south" Florida...

I love Ruger...they're north of Phoenix, up in Prescott. Lifetime warranty...no hassle, just send in a broke part and they ship you a new one free. I tricked out a 10/22 with a 25 round mag, bipod, and a Barska 3-9x40 for coyotes.

Nice, my first Ruger was a mini 14

Forum List

Back