Hillary Returns To The Scene Of The Crime

Hillary Returns To The Scene Of The Crime

You'll have to be a bit more specific; mentioning a Clinton returning to her crime scene is like mentioning where mosquitoes are! Hard to find a place the Clinton's haven't violated or befouled! ITMT, I think she deserves a welcome like Ann Coulter and many others have gotten at universities for trying to speak---- protests, riots, police, threats, broken windows, overturned cars and just a few rotten tomatoes thrown in her face.

She looks AWFUL in that get up. Looks like Dolores Jane Umbridge.
To OldLady: Go easy on Umbridge:

th

"When they entered the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom they found Professor Umbridge already seated at the teacher’s desk, wearing the fluffy pink cardigan of the night before and the black velvet bow on top of her head. Harry was again reminded forcibly of a large fly perched unwisely on top of an even larger toad."
—Harry Potter's impression of Dolores

Dolores Umbridge
All she needs is a broom to complete her witch outfit.
To Scamp: Nancy Pelosi borrowed it!

I did not listen to the link before I posted it in the OP. I do not listen to a word that woman says whenever I can avoid it. After reading Howie Carr’s piece I had to listen just to find out what he was referring to:

But right out of the box, it was back to the campaign trail. Hillary coughed up a lung, a hack hacking.

“I’ve got to get a lozenge,” she wheezed. “So we’ll blame allergy instead of emotion.”

Allergy? Hey Hillary, it’s been raining here for days, make that months. The pollen count is lower than your favorability ratings.​

Carr: Hillary chokes as she coughs up lies
Howie Carr Saturday, May 27, 2017

Carr: Hillary chokes as she coughs up lies

NOTE: The lady who handed Hillary the water bottle gave her water instead of vodka. After the old boozer was off-camera agent 006 & 7/8ths reported that Hillary went bonkers screaming “Somebody put water in my water.”

No surprise here. Benghazi is the crime Hillary wants to forget:

198685_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2017-05/198685_5_.jpg

A federal judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit brought against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by relatives of two Americans killed during the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya.​

Lawsuit by Benghazi families targeting Hillary Clinton dismissed by Obama-appointed federal judge
By Andrew Blake
Saturday, May 27, 2017

Hillary Clinton cleared of Benghazi lawsuit brought by victims’ parents

New Topics

Forum List

Back