Hillary: "Religious beliefs have to be changed" to allow more abortions

Really? Then name some political candidate, elected official, or msm journalist who advocates women's "reproductive rights" who isn't a pro abortion advocate. I'll wait.

A conservative - a real conservative - would oppose government interference in the personal choices of a woman. A conservative would say that is up to the woman involved and the government has no place in it. Because a real conservative is opposed to the government dictating how we live our lives. I don't expect you to understand that since you are not and have never been a conservative.
This shows your ignorance on the subject. A conservative doesn't want government dictating how we live our lives, true, but that doesn't give you a green light to kill other human beings, you blithering idiot. Are you that f*ing stupid?

No. I'm a conservative. But you have no idea what that means because you are not and never have been. Nor will you take any time to find out what it means.
Conservatives don't advocate abortion. You're a liar.

Conservatives do not advocate government interference in the personal decisions of private citizens. You haven't a clue what conservatism is.
Except when those decisions result in harming others (like babies). Save yourself some embarrassment and STFU, poser.

A conservative - a real conservative - would oppose government interference in the personal choices of a woman. A conservative would say that is up to the woman involved and the government has no place in it. Because a real conservative is opposed to the government dictating how we live our lives. I don't expect you to understand that since you are not and have never been a conservative.
This shows your ignorance on the subject. A conservative doesn't want government dictating how we live our lives, true, but that doesn't give you a green light to kill other human beings, you blithering idiot. Are you that f*ing stupid?

No. I'm a conservative. But you have no idea what that means because you are not and never have been. Nor will you take any time to find out what it means.

Conservatives do not advocate government interference in the personal decisions of private citizens. You haven't a clue what conservatism is.
Except when those decisions result in harming others (like babies). Save yourself some embarrassment and STFU, poser.

As I said, you have not a clue what conservatism is. And I doubt you will make any effort in finding out.

Reproductive healthcare and safe childbirth?

I can see why it outrages conservatives

As I said, you have not a clue what conservatism is. And I doubt you will make any effort in finding out.
As I said, STFU, poser.

I'm a conservative.

hahaha-024.gif

As I said, STFU, poser.

No. And you still have not a clue and will never have a clue.

And she will take all our guns, put us in concentration camps, make us communist slaves,...... Oh well, just the same old nonsense. I'm sure you can fill it in yourself.
I don't believe that anyone has the authority/right/pick a word, to say that anyone's religious beliefs should be changed.
I get G's point, in context, that she was referring to others but still.
As much as I disagree with Islam, it's not up to me to tell them to change their religious beliefs
I agree...let them die as believers.

Forum List

Back