Hillary raises 45 million so far. 90% of donations were under $100

upload_2015-7-2_7-2-32.png

Sen. Hillary Clinton Campaign Finance Money - Top Donors - Senator Career OpenSecrets

This list could by posted for Trump and the left would be screaming about the 1 percent.

Problem, the Sanger quote is incorrectly attributed to her, but she said plenty of other crap that makes this quote seem right.

I think this pretty much sums up Hillary's chances lol.
They want to say she used to divisive but the fact is they hate her and that means they are scared of her. The other truth is no matter what Republican is nominated that person is the one who is too divisive.

She can't be honest about her emails.....how do you expect her to be honest about where she gets her money?
Democrats have been lying about where they get their funding from for years. Most of their money comes from unions who collect union dues from members. Technically, they could count each members mandatory dues a single donation....but really it's millions of dollars extorted from members and used to fund Democrat campaigns.

How many donations were from foreign countries she visited as Sec. of State?
Is that even legal? If it is, I doubt very much at all.

No but it didn't stop Obama. You have to remember liberals are lawless thugs.
You have to remember that you make baseless assumptions.

The origin of Obama thug liar puke asshole's donations was investigated.
I donated to Obama and will donate to Hillary also

Hillary raises 45 million so far. 90% of donations were under $100

It's amazing how those inner city EBT recipients are willing to eat tuna for a week.

Those are not EBT recipients.

Those are 'don't give a damn' individual corporatist giving the minimal fee to whisper in her ear. Wait until they get their corporations to donate.

Financially, the GOP is going to face a well-funded candidate in Hillary. In fact, she may have several factors of campaign funding more than the GOP nominee.

How is Citizen United working out for you conservatives? I bet you guys are truly confused on why a lefty is getting so much cash while your guy is struggling...

It is so hilarious how the left whines about money buying elections but when Mrs. Clinton is obviously bought and paid for by big business the left invents the same lie they used for Obama. Hillary will be more bought and paid for by big business then Trump.

You said that......

Did you get a Christmas card?

Wow, Hillary has the support of a lot of media celebrities...

Did you get a Christmas card?

I get a special card because I'm friends with the Clinton's.....Facebook friends. :)

Yet none of them can name one of her accomplishments
What were a couple of GW's accomplishments again? Besides being a completely hands off Governor or being given a baseball team where he flipped it for a few mill? I wonder how much that team is worth now?

Best deal Bush ever did was for Haloburton. He made that company trillions of dollars.

What were a couple of GW's accomplishments again? Besides being a completely hands off Governor or being given a baseball team where he flipped it for a few mill? I wonder how much that team is worth now?

Best deal Bush ever did was for Haloburton. He made that company trillions of dollars.
GW isn't running for office.....now what are all of those accomplishments (Hillary's)?

BTW, traveling around the world is a pastime...not an accompishment.

Best thing Hillary ever did was stay out of her husband's way.

GW isn't running for office.....now what are all of those accomplishments (Hillary's)?

BTW, traveling around the world is a pastime...not an accompishment.

Best thing Hillary ever did was stay out of her husband's way.
Then why did Scott Walker go to England and make a fool of himself if not to try and build up his foreign experience?

What's hillary Clinton Secretary of State or something like that for a while? You guys are f****** idiots

New Topics

Forum List

Back