Hillary Puts Liberal / Clinton 'Double-Standard / Hypocrisy' On Display

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"COSBY: But how is that different than the allegations against your husband? Because do you concede that your husband might not have lasted in office if that happened today?

CLINTON: Well I don't know if we can rewrite and revise history."

Democrats would do today what they are doing for Conyers and Franken - 'circling the wagons'. President Obama financed, supplied, armed, trained, defended, and protected - even dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized wars to help terrorists who have attacked and murdered US citizens at home and abroad, and Democrats sheltered / protected him from any repercussions. So, I have no doubt that they would protect Bill Clinton just as much today as they did back 'then'. Hillary, however, intelligently in a diplomatic fashion, answers by saying 'I don't even want to go there', understanding in today's political / sexual criminal accountability atmosphere that there is a very good chance Bill could be forced out of office today for what he got away with when he was President.

"COSBY: Do you regret not saying something in support of the women? Because you've always said that women should be believed and yet George Stephanopoulos and others said that you were part of the attacking the victims, the women who were making the allegations against your husband. Do you regret that?

CLINTON: Look, I think every situation has to be judged on its own merits."

Every time she was asked about her husband's sexual misconduct and her history of attacking, insulting, bullying, intimidating, and silencing Bill's victims she pulled the 'hypocrite' card and quickly tried to distract from the subject - which was her and Bill - by throwing out 'Trump'.

Again, Hillary intelligently attempts to distract, not wanting to spend a second longer than she absolutely has to talking about her hubby's sexual crimes / misconduct and her demonizing and mistreatment of his victims.

Radio Host Grills Hillary On Bill’s Sexual Assault Allegations: Do You Regret Attacking His Accusers?

If Hillary had won, all of these sex scandals probably wouldn't have come to light and many more women would have been harassed. Those women who stood "with her" should re-think their values.

If Hillary had won, all of these sex scandals probably wouldn't have come to light and many more women would have been harassed. Those women who stood "with her" should re-think their values.
Values? A liberal woman has no values.

The Atlantic: Say, remember how feminists threw women under the bus for a generation to protect this guy? - Hot Air
Burleigh laughed off allegations against Clinton, claiming that his lechery made her feel “incandescent” and “riveting.” Burleigh wrote that “I’d be happy to give him [oral sex] just to thank him for keeping abortion legal.”

Forum List

Back