Hillary over Biden

Stukaman

May 17, 2012
With the oncoming Democratic Convention comes a unique oppertunity for the failing Obama candidancy to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Should Joe Biden get dumped in favor of Hillary all of Obama's negatives might become moot. Who would care about the horrible economy, unemployment or Obama's growing unfavorability when there would be a chance to get Hillary into the VP's position? Also, looking on to 2016, who would be a better candidate for the Democrats than an incumbant Hillary? Inversly, what possible chance would "They'll put Ya'-all back in chains!" Biden have versus Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Paul Ryan or any other all-star Republican he would have to face?

Last edited:
An Obama/Clinton ticket would be hard to beat, even for Romney/Ryan.

Reppin' "Schtuka Mahn" just because Stuka's are cool!

I know this is off topic but my Dad is a retired Dentist and he had a few WWII German pilots sit in his chair over the years. I can't remember their names but one flew 109's and the other flew 262's.

My Dad's favorite plane is the ME-109 K-4. He just finished a Control-Line model of one that he's been working on for I don't know how many decades. He's gonna' enter it at the AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) Convention in So Cal next January.

This is a G-10 but it's almost exactly the same as a K-4:

[youtube]447zUWWnJmI[/youtube]

Reppin' "Schtuka Mahn" just because Stuka's are cool!

I know this is off topic but my Dad is a retired Dentist and he had a few WWII German pilots sit in his chair over the years. I can't remember their names but one flew 109's and the other flew 262's.

My Dad's favorite plane is the ME-109 K-4. He just finished a Control-Line model of one that he's been working on for I don't know how many decades. He's gonna' enter it at the AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) Convention in So Cal next January.

This is a G-10 but it's almost exactly the same as a K-4:

[youtube]447zUWWnJmI[/youtube]

Kudos to you and your Dad! If he had ME 262 pilots in his chair they must have been pretty old. Those fellows had an excellent plane but were outnumbered 50:1, the mustang pilots knew enough to stake out the German airfields and shoot down the 262's when they tried to land. Best of luck on the K-4, those Messerschmidts were a terror in the air buty had problems landing due to their spindly landing gear, sometimes they even collapsed, but always they were respected.

Hillary told Obama to take the VP offer and stuff it. Biden is lucky he didn't attend the RNC, uninformed sources tell me that Biden was going to get "taken out of the VP slot" and Obama was going to blame the Tea Party. These are the same people that gave Harry Reid and David Shuster their phony intel, so you know it's reliable.

Forum List

Back