Hillary opens up

Hillary Clinton: 'I am done with being a candidate'
Hillary Clinton: 'I am done with being a candidate'
200.gif

there was no sane choice in November 2016.

Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, Webb...

Maybe..

but they didn't last til November.

Really, what was Hillary going to do that was so crazy? I'm just curious, bud.

Because other than your open misogyny that you guys keep exposing, Hillary was a centrist who wasn't really proposing anything all that radical.

I know that we wouldn't all be talking about Nuclear War like that might be a real thing if she were President.
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

there was no sane choice in November 2016.

Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, Webb...

Maybe..

but they didn't last til November.

Really, what was Hillary going to do that was so crazy? I'm just curious, bud.

Because other than your open misogyny that you guys keep exposing, Hillary was a centrist who wasn't really proposing anything all that radical.

I know that we wouldn't all be talking about Nuclear War like that might be a real thing if she were President.
Hillary is not a centrist. She just has no core beliefs about anything other than self-promotion. She would change to the Nazi party if that would have gotten her the Presidency.

Hillary opens up
yea, i can already smell it :puke:

Yup, thanks for reminding us that we killed democracy in this country because some of you are massively misogynistic.

It ain't because she's a woman dumbshit. It's because she's a scumbag. Provably so. And idiots, like you, didn't care and voted for her anyway.

I mean, WHY, didn't Hillary want the recounting to go forward in the upper Midwest when she knew that she had won those states?

Because she knew she hadn't. Don't be a crazy person. The person who insisted on the Recount was Jill Stein, because ONCE AGAIN, the Green Party managed to rob the Democrats of a victory and ONCE AGAIN, the progressive agenda got set back.

This was the Green Party trying to cover it's ass.

Folks have done that to people like you ad nauseam. Then you go into this denial mode and tell them they are misogynists for criticizing her awful globalists neo-liberal warmongering policies. It is pointless.

when someone says "Globalist" like that's a real thing, I put them up there with the nuts who think the Lizard People From Zeta Reticuli are running things.

Life's too short to talk to nuts.

But, she adds, “I wasn’t just running against Donald Trump. I was up against the Russian intelligence apparatus, a misguided FBI director, and now the godforsaken Electoral College.”

Hillary Clinton: 'Maybe I missed a few chances' in campaign

Our form of government bothers her. Makes you wonder what she held in store for us. Glad we're not finding out.

Getting rid of the BrainChild of the Demented Slave Rapists Electoral College. I wish!

But, she adds, “I wasn’t just running against Donald Trump. I was up against the Russian intelligence apparatus, a misguided FBI director, and now the godforsaken Electoral College.”

Our form of government bothers her. Makes you wonder what she held in store for us. Glad we're not finding out.

Getting rid of the BrainChild of the Demented Slave Rapists Electoral College. I wish!
What was that again?

Life's too short to talk to nuts.

You think it's a good thing for him to have a high BMI?

I don't think it's at all relevant to his job.

teddy_roosevelt.jpg

Running the country doesn't involve any actual running.

first, Teddy was pretty fit when he was president. (That picture is from when he was older and had left office) Taft, on the other hand, was really unhealthy.

Second, the Modern Presidency is actually pretty stressful. Not exactly the great place for a 72 years old fat guy.

I'm sure Hillary and JoeB would prefer the Electoral College and elections just be replaced with a Politburo. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back