Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Claiming Hillary Clinton is responsible for every vial act that occurred in world during the 5 years she was Secretary State is just plain silly and stupid.

You asked for Hillary's resume. It's a bit long but his summary:

* Graduated from Yale Law School
* Worked as staff of a U.S. Senate subcommittee
* Staff of the Presidential Impeachment Inquiry Commitee,
advising the U.S. House Judiciary Committee during the Nixon impeachment proceedings.
* Faculty, University of Arkansas Law School
* Part-time chairman of the Legal Services Corporation, appointed by President Carter.
* Member of the Rose Law Firm
* National Law Journal named her twice one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America
* Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Family
* Chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee
* First Lady of Arkansas for 12 years
* First Lady of the United States of America for 8 years
* Chaired President Clinton's National Task Force on Health Care Reform
* Elected United States Senator from New York; served for eight years
* Served for five years as President Obama's Secretary of State, fourth in line of succession of the Presidency

Achievements:

CANDACETX
Blog
Stream Groups Following Profile
Hillary Clinton's Record of Accomplishments

missing.png

By CandaceTX
Thursday Sep 17, 2015 · 8:42 PM PDT

51 Comments (51 New)

RSS
TAGS

Share this article

A popular meme on the right is that the former First Lady of Arkansas, former First Lady of the United States, former two-time Senator of the State of New York, and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is without accomplishments.

In the second GOP Debate, former 'worst American (or tech) CEO of all time', formerlosing California senate candidate, former failed charitable organization head, successful breast cancer survivor, and future losing presidential candidate, Carly Fiorina delivered a seemingly wincing blow to Secretary Clinton with the line, "If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Mrs. Clinton's" to thunderous applause in the hall and across the conservative media-verse.

Challenge accepted, Mrs Fiorina. I have compiled this list of Secretary Clinton's accomplishments below:

Follow
Fox News

✔@FoxNews

.@CarlyFiorina: "If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Mrs. Clinton's." #GOPDebate

6:48 PM - 16 Sep 2015
•President of the Wellesley Young Republicans
•Intern at the House Republican Conference
•Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School
•Editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action
•Appointed to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.
•Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
•Staff attorney for Children's Defense Fund
•Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
•Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
•First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
•First female partner at Rose Law Firm.
•Former civil litigation attorney.
•Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
•twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
•Former First Lady of Arkansas.
•Arkansas Woman of the Year in 1983
•Chair of the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession
•twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
•created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
•led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
•Board of directors of Wal-Mart and several other corporations
•Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
•Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
•Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
•First FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree
•Traveled to 79 countries during time as FLOTUS
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
•Served on five Senate committees:
-Committee on Budget (2001–2002)
-Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009)
-Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009)
-Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009)
-Special Committee on Aging.
•Member of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
•In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
•First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
•Two-term New York Senator
-(senate stats here: https://www.govtrack.us/...)
-(voting record here: http://votesmart.org/...)
•Former US Secretary of State
•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author
FALSE:
From FBI Director Comey testifying before the House: Part 1
Qusetion: Did Hillary Clinton Lie to the FBI?
Comey: WE HAVE NO BASIS TO CONCLUDE SHE LIED TO THE FBI.

FBI Director James Comey Testifies Hillary | Video | C-SPAN.org
Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Part 2 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI
Seriously, WTF is wrong with you? We all know she lied, hell even her raunchy daughter knows she's a fucking liar with the email admitting it wasn't a fucking video that caused the SLAUGHTER of Americans in Benghazi..
I am kinda thinking it is sarcasm...
Unfortunately it's not. Flopper is a far left drone.
Frankly, I really don't like Hillary. I just hate all the lies, misinformation, and misquotes that go back 25 years and continue to this day. She would not be my choice of a nominee but I will vote for her because I think her opponent would be a far worse choice.

If Kasich had been nominated, I might have voted for him. IMHO, he is the only candidate that had a realist approach to the problems the country faces. Sanders, Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and most of the rest are somewhere out in LA LA Land.

I call BS to that post!

Never seen you support anything but far left policies..
I voted Republican for years until they got into all this religious bullshit and going back to the good old days. If they ever come up with a decent candidate, I might swing back.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you? We all know she lied, hell even her raunchy daughter knows she's a fucking liar with the email admitting it wasn't a fucking video that caused the SLAUGHTER of Americans in Benghazi..
Frankly, I really don't like Hillary. I just hate all the lies, misinformation, and misquotes that go back 25 years and continue to this day. She would not be my choice of a nominee but I will vote for her because I think her opponent would be a far worse choice.

If Kasich had been nominated, I might have voted for him. IMHO, he is the only candidate that had a realist approach to the problems the country faces. Sanders, Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and most of the rest are somewhere out in LA LA Land.

I call BS to that post!

I voted Republican for years until they got into all this religious bullshit and going back to good days. If they ever come up with a decent candidate, I might swing back.

So until the Republicans embrace the far left religion you will switch back?

Sorry you have supported 80% of the Obama agenda, so I have large doubts of your claims..

I call BS to that post!

I voted Republican for years until they got into all this religious bullshit and going back to the good old days. If they ever come up with a decent candidate, I might swing back.

I agree with the ultra religious stuff. However, that does not make Hillary the most honest candidate. That is a hoot! Lol.

I call BS to that post!

I agree with the ultra religious stuff. However, that does not make Hillary the most honest candidate. That is a hoot! Lol.

And why anyone with a brain should doubt this far left drones claims that they were once republican..

I call BS to that post!

I voted Republican for years until they got into all this religious bullshit and going back to good days. If they ever come up with a decent candidate, I might swing back.

Sorry you have supported 80% of the Obama agenda, so I have large doubts of your claims..
Whatever

It seems that the mentally disabled far left drones should be banned from using a computer, especially when they plagiarize..

Well...Well... Look who jumped up...or should I say crawled out from under a rock and anointed himself arbitrator of the first amendment.

You are rapidly gaining ground on the title of the dumbest and least American poster on USMB.

So you are admitting to be Flopper?

Well leave it to a far left drone to out themselves!

Whatever you say Sport. A long time ago I was given the advice that "who is crazier? A crazy person? or someone that argues with one?"

If you were trespassing on the property I guard I would have a hard time deciding if I should call the medical emergency people to come and assess your mental stability...... or the cops to just haul you off to the pokey.

So you are ok with plagiarizing?

Ok I understand most far left drone are for that as long as someone far left does it.

However if you get caught using far left drone religious dogma, you will be called on it.

To bad a loser has to act like a two year old when they get caught!

I would be "OK" with you stepping out in front of a speeding bus or cement truck.

Yep only a far left drone would wish something like that against anyone that did not follow the far left religion!

I call BS to that post!

Whatever

Your OP proves that you are lying, you should just deal with it!

I call BS to that post!

And why anyone with a brain should doubt this far left drones claims that they were once republican..

Well, I haven't had very many discussions with this particular poster, so I can only go on his words. I suppose I could ask him what I was asking Jake the Snake earlier, which republican party platforms does he agree with?

I call BS to that post!

Well, I haven't had very many discussions with this particular poster, so I can only go on his words. I suppose I could ask him what I was asking Jake the Snake earlier, which republican party platforms does he agree with?

Well considering they support Obamacare, letting refugees in without vetting, supported Obama EO on immigration, etc. No one that was a true republican would ever support such things!

But sure why not ask!

I call BS to that post!

What does agreeing with ultra religious stuff have to do with Hillary's honesty?

I call BS to that post!

What does agreeing with ultra religious stuff have to do with Hillary's honesty?

That's what I was asking you! Lol. I have to say that it is highly doubtful that a person who is a republican would think of Hillary as a good candidate. She is the antithesis of everything the Republican party stands for, no?

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
:stupid:
By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Even Marco Rubio, one-time choice of the GOP establishment (and tea-party love-child) stated in a Republican debate that, “If this is a resume contest, Hillary Clinton is going to be the new President of the United States.”

What exactly is ON Hillary Clinton's "resume"? That she was married to a President? That she was the Secretary of State who gave us the "reset" with Russia...a civil war in Syria...a dead Ambassador in Libya...Iran on the verge of getting a nuke...ISIS spreading terror throughout the Western world...? Or did you want to talk about her integrity? She lied to the families of the murdered Americans from Benghazi....she lied about coming under sniper fire in the Balkans...she lied about her emails...and most importantly...she's taken in millions from the well connected and foreign interests...money that she did her best to hide from the American people!

If you want a bought and paid for politician who won't change the status quo...then Clinton is your choice. Don't pretend you're getting anything else though, Flopper! Hillary Clinton puts the sleaze in sleazy!
Claiming Hillary Clinton is responsible for every vial act that occurred in world during the 5 years she was Secretary State is just plain silly and stupid.

You asked for Hillary's resume. It's a bit long but his summary:

* Graduated from Yale Law School
* Worked as staff of a U.S. Senate subcommittee
* Staff of the Presidential Impeachment Inquiry Commitee,
advising the U.S. House Judiciary Committee during the Nixon impeachment proceedings.
* Faculty, University of Arkansas Law School
* Part-time chairman of the Legal Services Corporation, appointed by President Carter.
* Member of the Rose Law Firm
* National Law Journal named her twice one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America
* Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Family
* Chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee
* First Lady of Arkansas for 12 years
* First Lady of the United States of America for 8 years
* Chaired President Clinton's National Task Force on Health Care Reform
* Elected United States Senator from New York; served for eight years
* Served for five years as President Obama's Secretary of State, fourth in line of succession of the Presidency

Achievements:

CANDACETX
Blog
Stream Groups Following Profile
Hillary Clinton's Record of Accomplishments

missing.png

By CandaceTX
Thursday Sep 17, 2015 · 8:42 PM PDT

51 Comments (51 New)

RSS
TAGS

Share this article

A popular meme on the right is that the former First Lady of Arkansas, former First Lady of the United States, former two-time Senator of the State of New York, and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is without accomplishments.

In the second GOP Debate, former 'worst American (or tech) CEO of all time', formerlosing California senate candidate, former failed charitable organization head, successful breast cancer survivor, and future losing presidential candidate, Carly Fiorina delivered a seemingly wincing blow to Secretary Clinton with the line, "If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Mrs. Clinton's" to thunderous applause in the hall and across the conservative media-verse.

Challenge accepted, Mrs Fiorina. I have compiled this list of Secretary Clinton's accomplishments below:

Follow
Fox News

✔@FoxNews

.@CarlyFiorina: "If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Mrs. Clinton's." #GOPDebate

6:48 PM - 16 Sep 2015
•President of the Wellesley Young Republicans
•Intern at the House Republican Conference
•Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School
•Editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action
•Appointed to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.
•Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
•Staff attorney for Children's Defense Fund
•Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
•Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
•First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
•First female partner at Rose Law Firm.
•Former civil litigation attorney.
•Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
•twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
•Former First Lady of Arkansas.
•Arkansas Woman of the Year in 1983
•Chair of the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession
•twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
•created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
•led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
•Board of directors of Wal-Mart and several other corporations
•Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
•Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
•Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
•First FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree
•Traveled to 79 countries during time as FLOTUS
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
•Served on five Senate committees:
-Committee on Budget (2001–2002)
-Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009)
-Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009)
-Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009)
-Special Committee on Aging.
•Member of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
•In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
•First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
•Two-term New York Senator
-(senate stats here: https://www.govtrack.us/...)
-(voting record here: http://votesmart.org/...)
•Former US Secretary of State
•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author
Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.

Are you smoking crack, Flopper? The Director of the FBI testified that Clinton lied repeatedly. Why she isn't facing contempt charges for the lies that she has told under oath is something that James Comey did a rather pathetic job of explaining.
FALSE:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI
But he PROVED that she lied UNDER OATH to Congress and the American people.
FALSE:

With all due respect, Flopper...all you've proven with that "fluff job" is that Hillary Clinton is a career politician and a Washington insider. She did in fact hold all those positions and in all of them she was less than impressive!

It's like saying Joe Biden is smart because he was in the Senate forever!

:stupid:
By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Even Marco Rubio, one-time choice of the GOP establishment (and tea-party love-child) stated in a Republican debate that, “If this is a resume contest, Hillary Clinton is going to be the new President of the United States.”
By EVERY objective measure you are a complete moron if you're gonna try to peddle that bitch off as honest. Seriously....GTFO

I call BS to that post!

All far left drones are ultra religious about the far left religion!

No one that once was a republican would ever support the far left on any level..

That is why you are just as dishonest as Hilary, that is why you can stomach supporting worse than Bush!

Is this the Humor thread? Or, is it the Fantasy thread? Did I take a wrong turn back there?

hill.jpg

To her faithful brainwashed liberal supporters like the OP they will ignore anything bad that's been associated with her, because in their small minds they believe she hasn't done anything wrong and so they will proudly stand by defending and making excuses for the corrupt old hag no matter what. :cuckoo:

Just like they have done with Obama. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
hill.jpg

To her faithful brainwashed liberal supporters like the OP they will ignore anything bad that's been associated with her, because in their small minds they believe she hasn't done anything wrong and so they will proudly stand by defending and making excuses for the corrupt old hag no matter what. :cuckoo:

Just like they have done with Obama. :cuckoo:

PLEASE!!!

They don't want facts .... they just want attention!

How DARE you introduce facts?? Shame on you!!!

I call BS to that post!

Well considering they support Obamacare, letting refugees in without vetting, supported Obama EO on immigration, etc. No one that was a true republican would ever support such things!

But sure why not ask!
They would and they have.
The first universal health plan was proposed by Nixon in 70's which included an employee mandate. He also proposed the formation of the EPA. Until the 1970's, there was a strong liberal coalition in the Republican Party. However, the conservative movement flushed all liberals out of the party. I prefer a party with a strong collation of both ideologies. I think we get more accomplished and better laws than the crap we have today. I believe being a true Republican or true Democrat should not mean you support only liberal or conservative ideas. There are times when the country should be passing a more liberal agenda and times when it should passing a a more conservative agenda but unfortunately most of the time there is divided goverment and nothing get's done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back