Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
Bullshit!!! More lies from a libtard.
Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron? Change the channel, stupid.
Stfu retard.

[

Any actual argument, ignorant hater dupe? Brainwashing is so sad to see...The whole gd New BS GOP...

You are confused.

I am not a Republican you nitwit. I have told you that several times but you have a poor attention span. Learn to listen better. No wonder you are a Libtard.

You stupid Moon Bats hate Trump with a passion because he is running against your shithead candidate so you can take your comments on hate and cram it up your Libtard ass.

Crooked Hillary is the most corrupt, incompetent and dishonest candidate to ever run for President of the US and no amount of denial like what was posted in that ridiculous article will not change that.

She is scum and you are an idiot for trying to support a low life bitch like that.

6GJWk.gif
Thanks for proving my point, hater dupe. Your "feelings" are based on 25 years of total GOP bs. see sig. Memorize it and you might start making sense.
Daffy Duck makes more sense than you idiot. Found your brain yet? Stand up it might help you breathe.

What keeps getting lost in the debates about whether or not Hillary lied to Congress is the REASON why she wanted to work through private servers in her home and not through official government servers. When you're cutting deals with the rich and powerful both here and around the world...the last thing you want is an electronic record of how it was all arranged. Hillary did what she did because Hillary was using her office to enrich her foundation.
How bout some evidence for all your bs? BTW, the foundation is a great charity which does it's good works ITSELF, with no evidence of corruption, dupe.
Appearance of conflict of interest. That's all you need in politics. The Foundation pays Hillary a salary while taking big donations from foreign heads of state while she was Sec State.
Truthiness from the emotion/bs New BS GOP. What you feel is true is SO important. LOL idiot.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver | Facebook
Link to Hill's salary while Sec of State?
Yeah, I was way wrong on that one. The fact checker must have been broken. I still believe there is a conflict of interest when she's affiliated with a family foundation that pays members of her immediate family and she's in a position of immense power, but I was wrong about the salary thing. That sucks. Oh well, even the most rare of things happen sometimes.

[

Any actual argument, ignorant hater dupe? Brainwashing is so sad to see...The whole gd New BS GOP...

You are confused.

I am not a Republican you nitwit. I have told you that several times but you have a poor attention span. Learn to listen better. No wonder you are a Libtard.

You stupid Moon Bats hate Trump with a passion because he is running against your shithead candidate so you can take your comments on hate and cram it up your Libtard ass.

Crooked Hillary is the most corrupt, incompetent and dishonest candidate to ever run for President of the US and no amount of denial like what was posted in that ridiculous article will not change that.

She is scum and you are an idiot for trying to support a low life bitch like that.

6GJWk.gif
Thanks for proving my point, hater dupe. Your "feelings" are based on 25 years of total GOP bs. see sig. Memorize it and you might start making sense.

There are only two kinds of Moon Bats that will vote for that shithead Crooked Hillary.

The first (by far the great majority) are the assholes that know Crooked Hillary is corrupt, dishonest and incompetent but they don't give a shit. They are the greedy jackasses that although they know Crooked Hillary is a turd they will vote for her anyway because then they will get a bigger welfare check and further the Left's agenda of hate and destruction. They are despicable.

Then you have another group. These are the naive uneducated low information dumbasses that refuse to believe the revelations about Crooked Hillary's corruption and dishonesty. Jonathan Gruber had a name for these people. He called them the Stupid Americans that will believe anything they are told. They are to be pitied.

Which one of those groups do you belong to, Moon Bat? Is it the group of greedy assholes or the group of dumbasses?

Since you think that the OP's ridiculous article was right on then it is likely you are one of the dumbasses. I feel sorry for you. It must be hell to be that ignorant.

What keeps getting lost in the debates about whether or not Hillary lied to Congress is the REASON why she wanted to work through private servers in her home and not through official government servers. When you're cutting deals with the rich and powerful both here and around the world...the last thing you want is an electronic record of how it was all arranged. Hillary did what she did because Hillary was using her office to enrich her foundation.
How bout some evidence for all your bs? BTW, the foundation is a great charity which does it's good works ITSELF, with no evidence of corruption, dupe.
Appearance of conflict of interest. That's all you need in politics. The Foundation pays Hillary a salary while taking big donations from foreign heads of state while she was Sec State.
Truthiness from the emotion/bs New BS GOP. What you feel is true is SO important. LOL idiot.
Yeah, I was way wrong on that one. The fact checker must have been broken. I still believe there is a conflict of interest when she's affiliated with a family foundation that pays members of her immediate family and she's in a position of immense power, but I was wrong about the salary thing. That sucks. Oh well, even the most rare of things happen sometimes.
Your facts are all wrong, dupe.

[

You are confused.

6GJWk.gif

There are only two kinds of Moon Bats that will vote for that shithead Crooked Hillary.

The first (by far the great majority) are the assholes that know Crooked Hillary is corrupt, dishonest and incompetent but they don't give a shit. They are the greedy jackasses that although they know Crooked Hillary is a turd they will vote for her anyway because then they will get a bigger welfare check and further the Left's agenda of hate and destruction. They are despicable.

Then you have another group. These are the naive uneducated low information dumbasses that refuse to believe the revelations about Crooked Hillary's corruption and dishonesty. Jonathan Gruber had a name for these people. He called them the Stupid Americans that will believe anything they are told. They are to be pitied.

Which one of those groups do you belong to, Moon Bat? Is it the group of greedy assholes or the group of dumbasses?

Since you think that the OP's ridiculous article was right on then it is likely you are one of the dumbasses. I feel sorry for you. It must be hell to be that ignorant.
Any evidence, Rush clone hater dupe?

Check them out. You'll find that you are, indeed, quite incorrect.

I have, dumbass. Example? LOL, dupe.

Give me an example. You say they're all wrong, it should be easy to find a bundle where I was wrong and didn't acknowledge it.

[Q]
Any evidence, Rush clone hater dupe?

If you need evidence of Crooked Hillary's lies and corruption at this time then you answered my question on which group you belong to. You belong to the group of stupid uneducated low information Gruberididots.

Thank for playing Moon Bat.

Give me an example. You say they're all wrong, it should be easy to find a bundle where I was wrong and didn't acknowledge it.
Every time you try a fact, it's wrong. Went back and looked...fact free bs. Normally you just parrot total bs lol. You've got plenty of company. About 70% of the GOP. Ignorant brainwashed loudmouths...

Every time you try a fact, it's wrong. Went back and looked...fact free bs. Normally you just parrot total bs lol. You've got plenty of company. About 70% of the GOP. Ignorant brainwashed loudmouths...
Based on stuff you "heard" lol...

Forum List

Back