Hillary once again apologizes to the terrorists

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Obama's Embassy in Cairo apologized to the terrorists.

After the attacks the embassy reaffrmed the apology.

Hillary Clinton apologized to the terrorists as well.

Hillary Clinton: Anti-Islam Video 'Disgusting And Reprehensible'

By BRADLEY KLAPPER 09/13/12 10:37 AM ET AP

WASHINGTON -- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is sharpening her criticism of an anti-Islam video that provoked protests in the Arab world.

Clinton says the film is "disgusting and reprehensible." She calls it a cynical attempt to offend people for their religious beliefs.

WASHINGTON -- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is sharpening her criticism of an anti-Islam video that provoked protests in the Arab world.

Clinton says the film is "disgusting and reprehensible." She calls it a cynical attempt to offend people for their religious beliefs.

Fuck Democrats................

They dont mind insulting Christians though, and never have.

Another excellent example of two faced democrats.

I don't see where the apology is. Is it sitting in Clint Eastwoods empty chair?

What she really finds 'disgusting and reprehensible' is freedom of speech.

Haven't seen the video, but my guess is all it does is speak the truth about Islam and its pedophile prophet.

Whats really disgusting is this administration condemned Romney and his statement before condemning the radical islamic attacks.

It is "Disgusting And Reprehensible". Doesn't mean that it's our fault or okay for them to kill us.

I don't see her saying "we are sorry", I am pretty sure that is what constitutes an apology.

Not to mention the film is more poorly directed/acted than an early '90s made-for-TV movie.

How many times can this go on? The west has been apologizing to islam since Salman Rushdie wrote the Satanic Verses. Today though, Clinton may have gone too far. She blamed the Constitution that permits criticism of islam.

What she really finds 'disgusting and reprehensible' is freedom of speech.

Where does she say that?

Haven't seen the video, but my guess is all it does is speak the truth about Islam and its pedophile prophet.

? Why watch the video ? That would take time and she might not say what you'd like her to say. Just guess at it and go with that as fact. You hate her anyway so the details don't really matter.

Whats really disgusting is this administration condemned Romney and his statement before condemning the radical islamic attacks.

The administration didn't, Obama's re-election campaign did. I can understand how you would be confused between what a Presidential administration is and what a Presidential election campaign is.

Of course - if we're to take the statements of the embassy as the statements of the adminsitration - then the administration condemned the attacks almost as soon as they happened. And if we aren't to take the statements of the embassy as the statements of the administration - then Romney was bitching about a statement that didn't come from the administration.

Last edited:
Romney didn't do anything Obama hasn't already done. This whole debacle is ridiculous and frightening. Instead of addressing the issue, he's attacking Romney?? Are you kidding me??

Hillary and Obama are a disaster, pandering to our enemies allows Americans to be killed in areas that are supposed to be safe. Where's the outrage, where's the support of all Americans?? Why are these people saying the stupid movie is bad...............:cuckoo:

Tell those war mongering terrorists we won't stand for this crap, grow a pair or a big stick or something. The American people want and deserve reassurance not excuses, blame and apologies.

Where is the President of the American people??? Campaigning or on the golf course???????? Unbelievable.

What she should say is that --

Freedom of speech is a paramount principle of America, that American's cherish this principle and if you use that or any other reason to target Americans for terroris acts we will hunt you down and kill you.

How many times can this go on? The west has been apologizing to islam since Salman Rushdie wrote the Satanic Verses. Today though, Clinton may have gone too far. She blamed the Constitution that permits criticism of islam.

Why do you think that governments need to sponsor hate speech in order to not be apologizing?

Hillary is right, the video is disgusting and reprehensible. The so called apology is in the imaginations of right wing nut jobs.

Hillary is sympathizing with the terrorists' feelings. :eusa_boohoo:

I have no fondness for Hillary or trust in her reverence for the Constitution. that said if you read further in the article she does say:

But Clinton says the U.S. would never stop Americans from expressing their views, no matter how distasteful. And she says the film is no justification for violence or attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities and personnel.

Which is sort of OK and on track.

No. I beleive that would be defined as a sorry-assed excuse (sitting in Eastwood's chair).

Hillary is right, the video is disgusting and reprehensible. The so called apology is in the imaginations of right wing nut jobs.

The blatant double standard is not anyones imagination.

IT IS FACT..............

Fuck Democrats................

They dont mind insulting Christians though, and never have.

Another excellent example of two faced democrats.

Well lately Moroms top their list followed by Jews, and then the Christians.

Romney didn't do anything Obama hasn't already done. This whole debacle is ridiculous and frightening. Instead of addressing the issue, he's attacking Romney?? Are you kidding me??

Hillary and Obama are a disaster, pandering to our enemies allows Americans to be killed in areas that are supposed to be safe. Where's the outrage, where's the support of all Americans?? Why are these people saying the stupid movie is bad...............:cuckoo:

Tell those war mongering terrorists we won't stand for this crap, grow a pair or a big stick or something. The American people want and deserve reassurance not excuses, blame and apologies.

Where is the President of the American people??? Campaigning or on the golf course???????? Unbelievable.

He is too busy partying with Beyonce.

Why do you think that governments need to sponsor hate speech in order to not be apologizing?

The first thing to go should be laws against hate speech.

Forum List

Back