Hillary On The Tickey

Biden could withdraw himself, citing age and desire to spend more time with family, etc. A gracious departure.

I sincerely hope that democrats do not take the advice of Sarah Palin and keep Biden on the ticket.

I just think OBama has a problem with women. They are treated badly in the black and muslim communities ;)

A new poll by JZ Analytics reveals that replacing Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton as President Barack Obama’s running mate would not provide the big boost that Democrats might hope for.

John Zogby Poll: Hillary/Obama Ticket Helps Democrats ? A Little

With Paul Ryan now on the GOP ticket, what more help does Obama need?

Dont try to fool yourself. The vice presidential debate is going to be hallarious! Ryan is going to tear him up!

It wouldn't really surprise me if he did drop Biden, he may be a little worried about that debate with Ryan! Lol! Besides, Barry is pretty good at throwing his "friends" under the bus to make himself look better :eusa_shifty:

With Paul Ryan now on the GOP ticket, what more help does Obama need?

Dont try to fool yourself. The vice presidential debate is going to be hallarious! Ryan is going to tear him up!

Uh yeah...Paul Ryan failed an interview with Brit Hume, and now you want to put him in a debate??? It was almost as bad as your last VP candidate going up against Katie Couric....

Yeah, uh, No one knows what your talking about. You really are in liberal blog world arent you?

Uh yeah...Paul Ryan failed an interview with Brit Hume, and now you want to put him in a debate??? It was almost as bad as your last VP candidate going up against Katie Couric....

How did he fail?

Watch the interview on Fox. When you constantly trip over your words, backpedal on your previous positions, and then deflect instead of answering direct questions, that is considered a failure.

How did he fail?

Watch the interview on Fox. When you constantly trip over your words, backpedal on your previous positions, and then deflect instead of answering direct questions, that is considered a failure.

We didn't ask how Obama fails. We asked about Ryan.

How did he fail?

P.S. I did. There was no fail. It exists only in the minds of left-wing, hate-filled Liberals

So then you'd agree that Obama is a complete failure?

Did he do an interview with Brit Hume about Paul Ryan's plan to eliminate MediCare in favor of a voucher system?

Hillary probably would enhance the ticket; never really considered it before. Delicate situation for the incumbent. The only non-negative resolution would indeed be if Biden went on his own.
I would have been a supporter of Ms Clinton if she had been true to some kind of principle on the vote to invade Iraq. Her vote decides my vote.
Yeah, I know my vote is, like , big wup. But we can only talk about our own personal little worlds here in the threads.

Forum List

Back