Hillary On The Tickey

A new poll by JZ Analytics reveals that replacing Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton as President Barack Obama’s running mate would not provide the big boost that Democrats might hope for.

John Zogby Poll: Hillary/Obama Ticket Helps Democrats ? A Little

With Paul Ryan now on the GOP ticket, what more help does Obama need?

Dont try to fool yourself. The vice presidential debate is going to be hallarious! Ryan is going to tear him up!

A new poll by JZ Analytics reveals that replacing Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton as President Barack Obama’s running mate would not provide the big boost that Democrats might hope for.

You sure are oblivious to reality, aren't ya?

YOUR reality? Why yes. Yes, I am.

Dont try to fool yourself. The vice presidential debate is going to be hallarious! Ryan is going to tear him up!

Uh yeah...Paul Ryan failed an interview with Brit Hume, and now you want to put him in a debate??? It was almost as bad as your last VP candidate going up against Katie Couric....

I see no reason to replace Biden with Hillary.

When people show up to vote, they are looking at the Presidential candidates anyway.

But Biden is a likeable guy and Ryan is too. However, on the issues, Biden has Ryan beat.

Keep Biden on. Hillary can run in 2016 if she wants to.

I am very impressed with paul ryan. I like the things he says and stands for, and he appears very sincere in helping us. He'll get my vote.
I am not voting for anyone with the word incumbant by their name. Career politicians have to be voted out. Most of them have been there way to long and just into it for themselves, and not us.

It might be a throw away trial balloon, but it has been floated that Biden's increasing gaffe's and confusion might indicate that he's building toward another aneurysm. It would be an ideal excuse to remove him and replace him with Hillary or someone else.

Slow Joe is a GO!!!!

Carney: Biden will stay, we won’t take VP ‘advice’ from McCain

Carney: Biden will stay, we won't take VP 'advice' from McCain [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

DancingGirl5-2.gif

Forum List

Back