Hillary no Press Conference 2016-If she can't handle Press questions, she's too weak to be President

HRC talks to the press all the time too actually. She doesn’t give news conferences because of the damn audit; you know, the one that keeps Drumpf from releasing his tax records!!!!

I win.

The real tax audit that Trump has doesn't stop him from having press conferences.
You lose.

The audit HRC has prevents her from doing them though. Different audit. Nothing she would love better than to answer questions too…crying shame. Just like there would be nothing Donald wants to do more than release his tax records. It makes you wonder what he is hiding, you see.

There is no audit that would prevent Hillary from holding a press conference. None, zip, nada.

There is no audit that would prevent Drumpf from releasing his tax records either. None, zip, nada.

Again, if you’re not going to practice full disclosure, don’t be pissed when others do the same thing.

I am not sophisticated enough to know who Drumpf is, but when Hillary releases the transcripts of her speeches to the Wall Street tycoons I will join you in urging Trump to release his tax records.

That you're not sophisticated is no surprise.

The real tax audit that Trump has doesn't stop him from having press conferences.
You lose.

The audit HRC has prevents her from doing them though. Different audit. Nothing she would love better than to answer questions too…crying shame. Just like there would be nothing Donald wants to do more than release his tax records. It makes you wonder what he is hiding, you see.

There is no audit that would prevent Hillary from holding a press conference. None, zip, nada.

There is no audit that would prevent Drumpf from releasing his tax records either. None, zip, nada.

Again, if you’re not going to practice full disclosure, don’t be pissed when others do the same thing.

I am not sophisticated enough to know who Drumpf is, but when Hillary releases the transcripts of her speeches to the Wall Street tycoons I will join you in urging Trump to release his tax records.

That you're not sophisticated is no surprise.

That you think you are is a joke.

Hillary no Press Conference 2016-If she can't handle Press questions, she's too weak to be President

4414-1469875611-5f190910f36e2c05894456c87387a58b.gif

It's fascinating to see RWnuts invent false premises and then run with them as if they are valid.
Hillary can give a press conference...

Hillary won't...

As a matter of fact, there are a lot of videos on the internet of Hillary dodging the press, or actually running from them....

Nothing false about THAT premise....

Well then you tell us what is the required number of press conferences a presidential candidate must do, and tell us who is the authority that established that number.

To look competent and not weak...

at least one more than your opponent
she has failed in that task

In YOUR opinion.

Press conferences have become nothing more than a contest by the press to make news, not report news.

Questions reveal more about the questioner, than about the issues of the day. Gotcha was not restricted to Palin, it is the plan of the day.

Today, we see on all news reporters interviewing reporters. I find that ridiculous.

perhaps
but
this amount of time does some fear on her part

It's fascinating to see RWnuts invent false premises and then run with them as if they are valid.
Hillary can give a press conference...

Hillary won't...

As a matter of fact, there are a lot of videos on the internet of Hillary dodging the press, or actually running from them....

Nothing false about THAT premise....

Well then you tell us what is the required number of press conferences a presidential candidate must do, and tell us who is the authority that established that number.

To look competent and not weak...

at least one more than your opponent
she has failed in that task

In YOUR opinion.

Press conferences have become nothing more than a contest by the press to make news, not report news.

Questions reveal more about the questioner, than about the issues of the day. Gotcha was not restricted to Palin, it is the plan of the day.

Today, we see on all news reporters interviewing reporters. I find that ridiculous.

perhaps
but
this amount of time does some fear on her part

Perhaps HRC is tired of the reporters asking questions already answered. Journalism died when Turner created CNN and breaking news became a competition to get out the story first, and not to worry about the facts. Then Fox came along and the interviews were staged,and reporters reported on other reporters comments using the hackneyed phrase, "some people are saying" as itfa fact has been discovered. I find that ridiculous, some fine that newsworthy.

Forum List

Back