Hillary/Media Big Ass Lie

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
There is absolutely no proof that Trump and Putin are in collusion on the Democrat Parties recently released racists, crooked and who knows what else wikileaks e-mails .. yet Hillary and the left media are in total collusion promoting The Big Ass Lie..

It's not that this is a big surprise, it's just that is sooo F-ing obvious and the imbeciles to the left are buying it...:laugh:

There is absolutely no proof that Trump and Putin are in collusion on the Democrat Parties recently released racists, crooked and who knows what else wikileaks e-mails .. yet Hillary and the left media are in total collusion promoting The Big Ass Lie..

It's not that this is a big surprise, it's just that is sooo F-ing obvious and the imbeciles to the left are buying it...:laugh:
That's where we are - partisans are gonna partisan.

The Right has been chasing down every last potential Hillary story for years, so there is a certain symmetry to this.

our friends on the left need to quit kidding themselves

everybody knows that the Ruskies REALLY want Hildebeat up in the White House...

13599859_1213815678651339_4614953450551373958_n.jpg

Of course this came from a Hilary Staffer and all the drones are eating it up!

But then again maybe Putin was not happy with Hilary's gift..

The Right has been chasing down every last potential Hillary story for years, so there is a certain symmetry to this.
Which stories have the "right" been "chasing down?"

Oh wait, you are one of those guys "on the fence" who is going to be voting for hillary, who thinks it was all due to a video?

Nothing to that white water scam?

You are not one of those who thinks the FBI guy said she did nothing wrong, are you? You must be, cause you are voting for her.

b802b1aeee2b0b56da13c52c42e67f6b.jpg

Here, let me translate for you, since you obviously think he said she did nothing wrong. He said in that statement that if anyone else (like me or you and the others that in prison for doing the same thing she did) they would face consequences.

Let me further explain that to you, since you obviously will not get it. That means.....

quote-all-animals-are-equal-but-some-animals-are-more-equal-than-others-george-orwell-139688.jpg

Let me know all of these things that hillary is so innocent of that the right has been chasing down.

Oh wait a minute, you must be referring to her being so innocent in the white water scandal.
1101940404_400.jpg

You must.

You are voting for her after all. Cause the morons on the left sure are bipartisan. Until any of us think bathrooms should be separate for men and women, and like to use pronouns correctly.

You go ahead and side with ALL and EVERY scumbag that votes democrat. From the marxists, to the perverts, to every American flag burning, American hating sack of ignorant, arrogant shit there is.

That way you can convince yourself how "independent" you are.

The truth no longer matters. Only what benefits the Left matters.

Like for example, did you know George Wallace was a Republican?

Or, did you know the Gentle Giant Mike Brown was murdered in cold blood by a Nazi cop?

Oh wait, you are one of those guys "on the fence" who is going to be voting for hillary, who thinks it was all due to a video?

You are not one of those who thinks the FBI guy said she did nothing wrong, are you? You must be, cause you are voting for her.

Here, let me translate for you, since you obviously think he said she did nothing wrong. He said in that statement that if anyone else (like me or you and the others that in prison for doing the same thing she did) they would face consequences.

Let me further explain that to you, since you obviously will not get it. That means.....

quote-all-animals-are-equal-but-some-animals-are-more-equal-than-others-george-orwell-139688.jpg

Let me know all of these things that hillary is so innocent of that the right has been chasing down.

Oh wait a minute, you must be referring to her being so innocent in the white water scandal.
1101940404_400.jpg

You must.

You are voting for her after all. Cause the morons on the left sure are bipartisan. Until any of us think bathrooms should be separate for men and women, and like to use pronouns correctly.

You go ahead and side with ALL and EVERY scumbag that votes democrat. From the marxists, to the perverts, to every American flag burning, American hating sack of ignorant, arrogant shit there is.

Yep, the left wingers here say I'm actually a right winger, and the right wingers here say I'm actually a left winger.

That tells me I'm pretty much in the correct spot.

Last edited:

1101940404_400.jpg

You must.

Yep, the left wingers here say I'm actually a right winger, and the right wingers here say I'm actually a left winger.

Well you are voting for hillary. Looks like I am right again.

You going to let us know all of things hillary is so innocent of?

Yeap, like I thought. You are just so proud of convincing yourself how "independent" you are. Not sure what is more ridiculous. You claiming that, or you believing that.

I will be waiting for all of the things hillary is so innocent of according to an "independent" person like you. Should I hold my breath for that list from you?

1101940404_400.jpg

You must.

Yeap, like I thought. You are just so proud of convincing yourself how "independent" you are. Not sure what is more ridiculous. You claiming that, or you believing that.

I will be waiting for all of the things hillary is so innocent of according to an "independent" person like you. Should I hold my breath for that list from you?
Looks like I'll have to somehow find a way to proceed without your approval then, huh?

1101940404_400.jpg

You must.

Looks like I'll have to somehow find a way to proceed without your approval then, huh?
That is what I thought. Nothing.

Forum List

Back