Hillary May Have Committed Treason In Benghazi By Facilitating Weapons Sales To Rebels

On second thought right wingers, DO KEEP THE BENGHAZI ISSUE GOING......

With each congressional committee that finds nothing, Hillary is vindicated and after 3 years of this bullshit, most sane Americans are saying, "enough".......and in the long run, Benghazi keeps the scrutiny off of some other issues that could her the Clintons.

So, bottom line my dear right wingers, Hillary may send a note of "thanks" to both you and those luckless republican committee members.

Benghazi is still an issue because franky, we'd kinda like to know why those four Americans were murdered. You might think it's "bullshit" or just "bumps in the road" because obviously you don't care about your countrymen and woman who are risking their lives in some shithole, to protect your right to spew Marxist garbage.

Benghazi is still an issue because the person who led the State Department was Hillary Clinton. Those four Americans died for no apparent reason and then she fed the American public a made-up story about some YouTube video. And apparently, she was involved in some arms-trafficking scam that armed terrorists, and spawned ISIS.

Benghazi is still an issue because this same person Hillary Clinton, seems to think that she's qualified to run this country and if she is elected, what else is she going to fuck up? You see, you Democrats didn't do a very good job of vetting your last candidate. Any Democrat who can look me in the eye and tell me that Obama lived up to his or her expectations, is a blatant liar. So suck it up, be a man, and learn from your mistakes, um..ok?

Her numbers are falling, like I said asshole get abreast of the situation instead of spewing your BS.

As of TODAY;s CNN poll (must I really have to educate such R-W morons?)

Looking ahead to the general election, Clinton continues to hold significant leads over Bush (54% Clinton to 41% Bush) and Christie (56% Clinton to 37% Christie). She has also opened up wide leads over Rubio (56% Clinton to 39% Rubio) and Walker (57% Clinton to 38% Walker), as those two have slipped among independents. Clinton's clearest advantage, however, is over Donald Trump, 59% say they would vote for Clinton if the 2016 match-up were between her and Trump, 34% say they would back Trump

Her numbers are falling, like I said asshole get abreast of the situation instead of spewing your BS.

Looking ahead to the general election, Clinton continues to hold significant leads over Bush (54% Clinton to 41% Bush) and Christie (56% Clinton to 37% Christie). She has also opened up wide leads over Rubio (56% Clinton to 39% Rubio) and Walker (57% Clinton to 38% Walker), as those two have slipped among independents. Clinton's clearest advantage, however, is over Donald Trump, 59% say they would vote for Clinton if the 2016 match-up were between her and Trump, 34% say they would back Trump

CNN? LMAO Yeah Imagine the Clinton News Network coming up with those numbers. You're a mindless drone

No person in his or her right mind would trust a poll ran by that Obama cock-gobbling CNN.

Benghazi is still an issue because franky, we'd kinda like to know why those four Americans were murdered. You might think it's "bullshit" or just "bumps in the road" because obviously you don't care about your countrymen and woman who are risking their lives in some shithole, to protect your right to spew Marxist garbage.

No, no....like I stated....I'VE CHANGED MY MIND.......By all means DO keep this delusion going about Benghazi and see how much traction you can get against Hillary. Like the magician who keeps your eyes focused on the pendulum, while the hand pulls out your wallet, Hillary is a master at "roping-the dopes.".

No, no....like I stated....I'VE CHANGED MY MIND.......By all means DO keep this delusion going about Benghazi and see how much traction you can get against Hillary. Like the magician who keeps your eyes focused on the pendulum, while the hand pulls out your wallet, Hillary is a master at "roping-the dopes.".

Nobody gives a shit if you changed your mind

No person in his or her right mind would trust a poll ran by that Obama cock-gobbling CNN.

Well, you and that other half-wit can find some poll of your preference...Maybe a poll by Beibart will please you more?

I'll leave you to your delusions, right wingers.....even a kitten gets tired of playing with dead mice.

Dream away of Hillary behind bars.

I agree, let the Republicans run with this as far and hard as they like. Its already ho-hum to most of the public, this will just finish putting them to sleep.

The president under whom most attacks on embassies has taken place? George W Dimwit.

You poor cons, there is no there there. But you kids need your toys so carry on. Don't miss Faux News' nonstop coverage of nothing at all! Their specialty!

Funny how you look the other way when it's your guy.

Get over it, nothing is going to happen. It has been a smear from the start by Faux to harm Hillary during her presidential run.

Is that butthurt I detect from you? So, I hope Bernie Sanders pulls off the upset.

The big lie is all conservatives have these days. They are morally bankrupt.

Talk about morally bankrupt---with that kind of untrustworthiness, she shouldn't even be a player, but here you are, wanting to vote corrupt people into positions of power:

More people have an unfavorable view of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton now than at any time since 2001, according to a new CNN/ORC poll on the 2016 race.

Poll New speed bumps for Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

You poor cons, there is no there there. But you kids need your toys so carry on. Don't miss Faux News' nonstop coverage of nothing at all! Their specialty!

Funny how you look the other way when it's your guy.

Get over it, nothing is going to happen. It has been a smear from the start by Faux to harm Hillary during her presidential run.

Is that butthurt I detect from you? So, I hope Bernie Sanders pulls off the upset.

The big lie is all conservatives have these days. They are morally bankrupt.

Talk about morally bankrupt---with that kind of untrustworthiness, she shouldn't even be a player, but here you are, wanting to vote corrupt people into positions of power:

More people have an unfavorable view of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton now than at any time since 2001, according to a new CNN/ORC poll on the 2016 race.

Poll New speed bumps for Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Hey! My first stalker. I'm blushing.

And you are wrong, if there were wrong doing she should suffer the consequences. The Republicans latched on to this three years ago for just this purpose, to use as dirt for this election.

If there was something there they would have already found it. But there isn't.

But again, I hope the Republicans keep on this like a monkey on a cupcake. It will keep their devious minds busy for a while and continue to put off the public.

The Rs are a joke, but the D's going for the most corrupt lying deceitful women in America, makes them even worse.

Sorry. Pick your poison. There's not going to be any room for protest or third-party votes this time. There's too much at stake this time. Remember what happened last time: Any vote that wasn't for a Republican, went to the Democrats.
No way! I stopped that kind of voting long ago. You should too. We all should.

The difference between Rs and Ds is very slight. If the Rs nominated Trump, Cruz, or Paul I might consider voting for them, but the establishment R party will not let that happen. If the Ds nominated Sanders, I might consider him, but that too seems unlikely. The rest are all big gov welfare/warfare statists.

The Rs are a joke, but the D's going for the most corrupt lying deceitful women in America, makes them even worse.

Sorry. Pick your poison. There's not going to be any room for protest or third-party votes this time. There's too much at stake this time. Remember what happened last time: Any vote that wasn't for a Republican, went to the Democrats.
No way! I stopped that kind of voting long ago. You should too. We all should.

The difference between Rs and Ds is very slight. If the Rs nominated Trump, Cruz, or Paul I might consider voting for them, but the establishment R party will not let that happen. If the Ds nominated Sanders, I might consider him, but that too seems unlikely. The rest are all big gov welfare/warfare statists.

Forum List

Back