Clinton Hillary lowerd herself to Trumps level and now she is getting

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
blasted by him.

She said half of his followers were deplorable which I agree with, and he is running his mouth about it. He is despicable.

Trump is so low with his scum voice, that all the other GOP followed his lead and insulted him back and he slammed them so they fell out and he did the same to Clinton.

Never in my life have I had to listen to anyone so despicable as him. He will bring you down in the mud with him, and then bury you. I do wish she had been smarter than to play the low ball game he plays.

I could never vote for him, never ever.

Last edited:
thankyou Penny , i am happy to see your chagrinn !! Checkout FOX as Trump is speaking again as i type . Watch your blood pressure Penny !!:afro:

Last edited:
thankyou Penny , i am happy to see your chagrinn !! Checkot FOX as Trump is speaking again a i type . Watch your blood pressure Penny !!:afro:

I had to shut the TV off. I can't stand his voice.

thankyou Penny , i am happy to see your chagrinn !! Checkot FOX as Trump is speaking again a i type . Watch your blood pressure Penny !!:afro:

----------------------------------- GOOD ehh ??? Just think , if the Trump is elected you will have 8 years of listening to him Penny .

----------------------------------- GOOD ehh ??? Just think , if the Trump is elected you will have 8 years of listening to him Penny .

No he'd never last 8 years, he would do enough damage in 1 year, he'd be lucky to last 4. I'm not in love with Hillary's voice either, but there is no way I'd vote for Trump, Kasich was my vote, and I like Kaine. Spence would drive me right up the wall with his Christian righteous theology.

No he'd never last 8 years, he would do enough damage in 1 year, he'd be lucky to last 4. I'm not in love with Hillary's voice either, but there is no way I'd vote for Trump, Kasich was my vote, and I like Kaine. Spence would drive me right up the wall with his Christian righteous theology.
------------------------------------- well , since I have always liked you , my friendly advice is that you vote for' Kasich ' this election Penny !! :afro:

TDS
Cant even make a post about Clinton without blasting trump
Seek help. Maybe hildabitch will share her doctor

TDS

this whole post was to show what happens when fish swim with sharks. He plays dirty, that is why he is where he is.

TDS

this whole post was to show what happens when fish swim with sharks. He plays dirty, that is why he is where he is.
------------------------ yeah , maybe , [wink] , [chuckle] . And 'ill ary' is pure as the driven snow Penny !!

disagree , Trump is a self described American Nationalist with an America First agenda Penny .

disagree , Trump is a self described American Nationalist with an America First agenda Penny .

Which is why he owes money to China and hires Chinese. Jobs, manufacturing are not returning until Mexico, Chinese and Indians make as much as the US workers.

Which is why he owes money to China and hires Chinese. Jobs, manufacturing are not returning until Mexico, Chinese and Indians make as much as the US workers.
------------------------------------------------------ he did what was needed when it was necessary . The USA owes money to China , China probably owes money to TRUMPS private corporations . No matter how a person looks at Trump he is better choice than ALL the rinos that TRUMP defeated and certainly better than 'ill ary' . OFF TOPIC but Trump swaggers pretty well and he might start blowing up the harassing 'iranian' ships and he is likely to put troops in some muslim homelands to fight , kill and destroy 'Islamic state' Penny . [Trump is a winner]

Forum List

Back