Hillary Lies to American Workers...Again

Hmmmmm...who the fuck is that speaking in favor of NAFTA?

Hmmmmmmm...who the fuck is that telling coal miners she will put them out of a job?

Even if that were true, I don't see the relevance to my post debunking the partisan lies presented in the OP, nor to my implication that NAFTA was a GOP Reagan/Bush 41 creation with the OP's author attempt to link Clinton to its creation and implementation.

However, I was alive and well back in the 1990's and still recall the "giant sucking sound" of jobs headed South to Mexico and the doors clanging shut at factories here in the US, to say nothing about the damages done to the Pacific Northwest's timber industry and fisheries by the Canucks. I was adjunct facility at a Community College back then in WA and classes were full of unemployed loggers and mill workers.
And Clinton finished negotiations and added two additional side agreements. He could of vetoed it out of respect for the millions of industrial Union workers that have voted Democrat since FDR. Instead he had Al Gore debate Ross Perot on national television. He signed it...it's his.
What the fuck does that have to do with my post that you quoted? Get your shit formulated, dummy!
I refuted it foreigner.
Refuted what, shit for brains? Start over by quoting the post you claim you are refuting1 damn you're a fucking mess!
Do you understand the relationship between the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch as per Constitution? Fast track failed...GH Bush signing meant nothing legally in US and when Clinton renegotiated final treaty, then GH Bush attachment to it was null and void.
Well, since you won't or can't respond by explaining what the fuck you are about and you can't find the handle to locate your coherence meds can you do this much? Note that your ass is directly behind you. Now with your left and right hands (you do have two hands, right?), see if you can find your ass with your hands WITHOUT using mirrors or verbal hints from your therapist! Work on that and get back to me later next month when you are capable of making sense you IDIOT!

And Clinton finished negotiations and added two additional side agreements. He could of vetoed it out of respect for the millions of industrial Union workers that have voted Democrat since FDR. Instead he had Al Gore debate Ross Perot on national television. He signed it...it's his.
What the fuck does that have to do with my post that you quoted? Get your shit formulated, dummy!
I refuted it foreigner.
Refuted what, shit for brains? Start over by quoting the post you claim you are refuting1 damn you're a fucking mess!
Do you understand the relationship between the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch as per Constitution? Fast track failed...GH Bush signing meant nothing legally in US and when Clinton renegotiated final treaty, then GH Bush attachment to it was null and void.
Well, since you won't or can't respond by explaining what the fuck you are about and you can't find the handle to locate your coherence meds can you do this much? Note that your ass is directly behind you. Now with your left and right hands (you do have two hands, right?), see if you can find your ass with your hands WITHOUT using mirrors or verbal hints from your therapist! Work on that and get back to me later next month when you are capable of making sense you IDIOT!
I also know from experience. NAFTA fucked over my community. I have more than completely destroyed you.

:lol:
I refuted it foreigner.
I also know from experience. NAFTA fucked over my community. I have more than completely destroyed you.
Did you destroy me with a bunch of disjointed gibberish grenades? :lol:

Damn you are one fucked up POS! I kept telling you weren't making sense! You still don't realize you've been posting to me while responding to other people's postings. What you've done is totally destroy your own fucking credibility you shit for brains!

New Topics

Forum List

Back