Hillary Lies ... Still ... Again....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hillary Clinton Tweets Debunked Hit Job On Brett Kavanaugh

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tweeted out a false claim about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Wednesday.

The 2016 presidential candidate claimed that Kavanaugh referred to birth control pills as “abortion-inducing drugs” and warned that it was a “dog whistle to the extreme right.”

She REALLY should just STFU and go away....

I think that if Hilarious Hillary were to stop lying, she'd disintegrate into a pile of dust. I think every cell in that old double-jawed Alien chestburster's body is held together by a web of lies. Where's Ripley when you really need her?

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tweeted out a false claim about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Wednesday.

The 2016 presidential candidate claimed that Kavanaugh referred to birth control pills as “abortion-inducing drugs” and warned that it was a “dog whistle to the extreme right.”

Then quit letting her live rent-free in your head, moron.

I've heard that one before. Like all jokes, they are so much funnier the 1,000th time you hear them.

Manafort seeking new plea deal with mueller ,,,, let that occupy that puke filled mind of yours easy

You are one funny fucker. HRC HRC HRC is in your dreams no doubt. "Stop stop I'm gonna pee!"

So, Trump won the 2016 election but you & others haven't gotten over HRC, yet?
Seems unhealthy.

Lol, who was charged with nothing to do with Trump.

Manafort seeking new plea deal with mueller ,,,, let that occupy that puke filled mind of yours easy

Hillary Clinton is a Dog Whistle...……...to dogs!

Now, that is simply priceless. Priceless, I tell ya! Lol

Seems unhealthy.

They like their conspiracy theories...silent dog whistles...secret white power hand signs etc etc

How about something open and blatant for you loonies like “Trump is your president and Kavenaugh is your next SC Justice”.

Seems unhealthy.

Maybe if she'd shut her fat and dying piehole.

Are you saying Kavanaugh didn't say that?

Kavanaugh 'abortion-inducing drug' comment draws scrutiny

I think the more she yaps the better for the GOP. Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Sanders, Waren, Booker, all of them make the Dems look bad when they start whining and lying.

Trump has made over 3000 lies and the best you have is this one statement from HRC. Now this is the very definition of being a snowflake.

That statement is so old. Think of a new insult. Google is your friend.

You fall for anything

Did Brett Kavanaugh call birth control abortion-inducing drugs? No
Did Brett Kavanaugh call birth control abortion-inducing?

Are you saying Kavanaugh didn't say that?

Kavanaugh 'abortion-inducing drug' comment draws scrutiny

Trump has made over 3000 lies and the best you have is this one statement from HRC. Now this is the very definition of being a snowflake.

They aren't lies. They are exaggerations. If I say I am 6'3 and I am really 6'2 but 6'3 in shoes is that a lie? It is in that 3000 counter.

Science rocks, you really disappoint me, when you are learning so well, on the storm site.

Forum List

Back