Hillary Lectures America About the Middle Class Getting Fucked

You're on a fool's errand trying to get Hildabeast supporters to understand how corrupt she is...it speaks volumes about their intelligence.

incomequality.jpg

She and her pedophile husband have a few dollars in the bank it seems. Do you Liberals love being lectured by these assholes as to how you (her subjects) shall live?
She belongs in jail.
You dipshits belong at the unemployment office or ringing a fucking bell at the Salvation Army.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com
and yet you said you get a boner when the billionaire trump walks onto the stage....are you confused?....

Now women are being told there is special place in hell if they don't vote for Hillary.

Good thing I don't believe in hell. If for no other reason the campaign totally just totally turned me off.

She is sounding far too desperate

There is probably a special place for the harm she has done over the last seven years and how many people she has lied to and hurt.

Vote for her? I rather stone her (and I don't mean up)

She and her pedophile husband have a few dollars in the bank it seems. Do you Liberals love being lectured by these assholes as to how you (her subjects) shall live?
She belongs in jail.
You dipshits belong at the unemployment office or ringing a fucking bell at the Salvation Army.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com
and yet you said you get a boner when the billionaire trump walks onto the stage....are you confused?....

I dont hear conservatives crying like little bitches about income equality.
Tissue?

She belongs in jail.

Tissue?
give the tissue to the admiral i dont need it....maybe you are confused...

She belongs in jail.

Tissue?

I dont see the confusion.
Conservatives arent the ones whining about income equality so why bother bringing up Trump?

She belongs in jail.

Tissue?

I dont see the confusion.
Conservatives arent the ones whining about income equality so why bother bringing up Trump?
did you read what i said?....the admiral is crying about a millionaire telling us how to live and yet he will vote for a billionaire who will be doing the same thing....

Forum List

Back