Hillary leads Trump by 4.8% with Johnson and Stein included

The most amazing thing to me, is Obama's approval rating.

He's over 50% approval, and even Rassmussen Reports can't skew their polls enough to get a negative.

The public approves of Obama way more than they do either Presidential candidate, and everyone in Congress from either party.

In GW's last year, he was at 26% approval.

If you watch Fox News, or talk to someone who thinks they're a legitimate news network....you'd think Obama has accomplished nothing! But apparently the general public does not agree with that.

He won his last election at 53% of the vote, now his approval rating is close to 53%.

Remember the people who said "Romney by a landslide"?....they're the ones telling you Trump will win, or they'll at least support him.

We picked the wrong guy. Kasich would be in a way better spot

name a conspiracy theory they were supporting thats worked out for them ? ... when have they ever been right?

pathetic little creatures ..
Were you formally educated to be this fucking stupid? I ask because it's really quite impressive....:lol:

name ONE candidate thats won without the minority vote. ONE

which ONE was it dipshit?
Sorry you racist democrat fuck, I was never given the race colored glasses you wear...:lol:

Guess how much money Trump raised from donors in June?
That's right! Fifty one million.
Now after the FBI told the country what a lying, "incredibly careless" with Government secrets Hillary has been Trump will raise 100 million in July.
This time Hillary has been revealed for the fucking incompetent liar she really is.

epic landslide?
without Blacks Hispanics Women
his epic ass is epic toast
Trump doesn't need ghettos, illegals and feminists to win, he has America.

W Bush, where Al Gore had the minority vote. Reagan, where Carter had the minority. That's the reason why they are the minority and not the majority.

43 had 40% after he promised amnesty.

Trump cant spell 40% with Hispanics

He's over 50% approval, and even Rassmussen Reports can't skew their polls enough to get a negative.

The public approves of Obama way more than they do either Presidential candidate, and everyone in Congress from either party.

If you watch Fox News, or talk to someone who thinks they're a legitimate news network....you'd think Obama has accomplished nothing! But apparently the general public does not agree with that.

He won his last election at 53% of the vote, now his approval rating is close to 53%.

Remember the people who said "Romney by a landslide"?....they're the ones telling you Trump will win, or they'll at least support him.

name a conspiracy theory they were supporting thats worked out for them ? ... when have they ever been right?

Were you formally educated to be this fucking stupid? I ask because it's really quite impressive....:lol:

Sorry you racist democrat fuck, I was never given the race colored glasses you wear...:lol:

good answer, you're dismissed on grounds of stupidity.

next dolt in line please.

good answer, you're dismissed on grounds of stupidity.

next dolt in line please.
Well, I dismissed you on the grounds of your being racist and an uneducated democrat fuck....so I win....:lol:

Electoral demographics is not racism. But, a conservative playing the race card is hilarious.

Electoral demographics is not racism. But, a conservative playing the race card is hilarious.
Who said it was? Did you vote Obama??

You implied a discussion about demographics was racist, it's not.

Yes, I did.

Yes, I did.
No...you did.....

Did you have any other liberal brilliance to add?

Yes, I did.
No...you did.....

Then what was your point when calling someone a 'racist democrat fuck' in a reply to someone who asked a simple question about naming a President who won the election without the minority vote? Obviously you were playing the race card, it's clear to see.

Yes, I did.
No...you did.....

Then what was your point when calling someone a 'racist democrat fuck' in a reply to someone who asked a simple question about naming a President who won the election without the minority vote? Obviously you were playing the race card, it's clear to see.
Reading, it is fundamental......

You go to public school?

Take out the now proven as biased Reuters poll showing Clinton +11 and you have a virtual tie
You made up that it's proven to be biased. You want it out because it has a large Clinton lead.

With regard to the Reuters/Ipsos poll in question, you can drill into the detailed polling data. Of the 1,276 respondents, 628 (49.2%) were Democrats, just 498 (39.0%) were Republicans, and 112 (8.8%) were independents, and the remaining 38 (3.0%) were members of another party.

A 10.2% margin of Democrats over Republicans? And anyone seriously thinks this poll is representative of the American public's true voting intentions?

Ridiculous.
There are more registered Democrats than Republicans in the USA. Why do you pretent to know what the percentage of Dems. vs. GOPers should be? Go ahead. what's the right breakdown?

with Libertarian Gary Johnson and left-wing extremist Jill Stein included, Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 4.8% in the average of most recent polls:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
Thanks a lot Jill stein and Gary Johnson. Happy now? Hillary would have won had you not run.

And what are you two losers doing to improve society today?

Well, let's see, Gary Johnson has rightfully embarrassed himself and left the stage. Jill Stein is stuck trying to explain why Russian groups were propping her up. So, yeah, fuck them both.

Take out the now proven as biased Reuters poll showing Clinton +11 and you have a virtual tie
You made up that it's proven to be biased. You want it out because it has a large Clinton lead.
Hillary fucked herself by not campaigning in MI PA or WI. She thought she had it in the bag. She thought trump was doing himself in daily and she didn’t realize she needed to win people over.

Howard stern invited her on his show and she declined. She didn’t even try to reach people

Forum List

Back