Hillary Laughs At Your Stupidity - State Dept Hides Her Schedule To Hide Proof Of Pay To Play

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
CofwPhUUIAAHUW5.jpg

US: Clinton calendars won't be released until after election

The State Department is hiding absolute proof that Hillary was running a pay for play scam when she was Secretary of State through her family's "Clinton Global Initiative".

US: Clinton calendars won't be released until after election

WASHINGTON (AP) ā€” Seven months after a federal judge ordered the State Department to begin releasing monthly batches of the detailed daily schedules showing meetings by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, the government told The Associated Press it won't finish the job before Election Day.

The department has so far released about half of the schedules. Its lawyers said in a phone conference with the AP's lawyers that the department now expects to release the last of the detailed schedules around Dec. 30, weeks before the next president is inaugurated.

The AP's lawyers late Friday formally asked the State Department to hasten that effort so that the department could provide all Clinton's minute-by-minute schedules by Oct. 15. The agency did not immediately respond.

The schedules drew new attention this week after the AP analyzed the ones released so far. The news agency found that more than half the people outside the government who met or spoke by telephone with Clinton while she was secretary of state had given money ā€” either personally or through companies or groups ā€” to the Clinton Foundation. The AP's analysis focused on people with private interests and excluded her meetings or calls with U.S. federal employees or foreign government representatives.

The AP's reporting was based on official calendars covering Clinton's entire term plus the more-detailed daily schedules covering roughly half her time as secretary of state. The AP first asked for Clinton's calendars in 2010 and again in 2013. It then sued the State Department in federal court to obtain the detailed schedules, and the department so far has provided about half of them under court order.

Clinton has said the AP's analysis was flawed because it did not account fully for all meetings and phone calls during her entire term as secretary. She also said the analysis should have included meetings with federal employees and foreign diplomats. The AP said it focused on her meetings with outsiders because those were more discretionary, as Clinton would normally meet with federal officials and foreign officials as part of her job.

Clinton said she met with people outside government regardless of whether they gave money or charitable commitments to her family's charity.

"These are people I would be proud to meet with, as any secretary of state would have been proud to meet with, to hear about their work and their insights," Clinton said this week on CNN.

But Hillary doesn't want the proof of her claims to be made public until AFTER the election.

Mkay.

clinton-cash-foreign-donors-e1466552002413.jpg

Clinton Global Initiative Moderator Describes Groupā€™s Events As ā€˜Creepy,ā€™ ā€˜Disgusting,ā€™ ā€˜Grossā€™

Adam Davidson, who hosts a show for NPR and has written for New York Magazine, also said during an appearance on Slateā€™s ā€œPolitical Gabfestā€ podcast this week, that the Bill and Hillary Clinton-controlled groupā€™s events are ā€œall about buying access.ā€

Clinton Global Initiative Moderator Describes Groupā€™s Events As ā€˜Creepy,ā€™ ā€˜Disgusting,ā€™ ā€˜Grossā€™ [AUDIO]

And later in the podcast, he said that the Clinton Foundation has made the Clintons ā€œbeholden to scumbags.ā€

Davidsonā€™s harsh critique comes as Hillary Clinton faces accusations that her family charities are massive pay-for-play schemes. An AP investigation found that more than half of the private individuals Clinton met with as secretary of state were Clinton Foundation donors.

The pressure over the apparent conflicts of interest forced the Clintons to pledge to start limiting who can donate to the Clinton Foundation and other affiliated groups if Hillary Clinton is elected president.

Davidson was relentless in his critique of the Clinton-controlled entities.

ā€œAnd there is a real creepy vibe, to me, personally, at the Clinton Global Initiative,ā€ Davidson said during the podcast, IJ Review notes.

ā€œIt seems, to me, that it is all about buying access. It is incredibly expensive just to go to the thing, itā€™s $100,000-something,ā€ said Davidson, who has hosted CGI panels for several years, including last year.

Davidson, who noted that his comments mean that he is unlikely to be invited back as a moderator, said that CGI events are clearly segregated between the haves and have-nots.

ā€œIt just feels like the worst version of an elite selling access to the aspirational, creating this theatre of doing good, but itā€™s all about something else. It really feels gross,ā€ Davidson continued.

Davidson also laid out the differences between the Clinton Global Initiative and the Clinton Foundation. They operate under the Clinton umbrella but have separate staffs and different cultures. But he was equally as harsh about the Clinton Foundationā€™s work.

The Clinton Foundation, the higher profile of the two, is ā€œjust a bunch of people congratulating each other on how awesome they are,ā€ said Davidson.

He described how Clinton Foundation officials would compel him to fill his panels with heads of state of foreign governments who were promised a slot but ā€œliterally have nothing to say.ā€

ā€œYes! Itā€™s disgusting,ā€ Davidson lamented.

ā€œIf you are planningā€¦to run for presidentā€¦donā€™t set up a foundation where you are beholden to scumbags from other countries. Thatā€™s ridiculous. And if you are secretary of state tell your husband not to do business with them.ā€

He also said that the Clinton Foundationā€™s work is ā€œnot in the top tier.ā€

He pointed to the Foundationā€™s work in Haiti in the aftermath of natural disasters there.

ā€œHaiti is one of their singular focuses. It is a very small country. They have not had a major impact on Haiti,ā€ he said.

ā€œItā€™s more the performance of very public charity, not the actual intervention in deep and meaningful ways.ā€​

You all ask yourselves. If a couple in your close family was behaving the way the Clinton's have for decades what would the family think of them?
GOLD STAR!!!!!!
Fucking scum-bags!
I understand why the negroes will 'block vote' for Hillary.
That's a given.
But why anyone with a shread of decency and two fucking brain cells to rub together would vote for Hillary is another matter.

Hopefully wikileaks is on it. The fact that so many no longer care about government corruption is a really bad sign.

That's the worst of it. The Prog base is so completely brainwashed they don't care that Hillary is already murdering dissidents like Seth Rich

I'm not any more interested in Hillary's calendar than as I am about my lack of concern about Trump's income taxes. My decision will be based mostly on the debates and I'll leave all this other garbage to the talking heads, their impersonators, and those whose minds are already made up and are looking for reason to criticize.

I'm not any more interested in Hillary's calendar than as I am about my lack of concern about Trump's income taxes. My decision will be based mostly on the debates and I'll leave all this other garbage to the talking heads, their impersonators, and those whose minds are already made up and are looking for reason to criticize.
Hillary will clean up during the debates.
She will have all of the questions provided to her in advance, most of the questions will be on Trump's weaknesses, and if Hillary starts going into convulsions the media will provide cover for her.

Trump will win the debates, according to voters, but Hillary will be declared the winner by the media.

She will have all of the questions provided to her in advance, most of the questions will be on Trump's weaknesses, and if Hillary starts going into convulsions the media will provide cover for her.

Trump will win the debates, according to voters, but Hillary will be declared the winner by the media.

Remember...during one of her debates with bernie she took a long time coming back from the break.........

Hilary has shown she is no better, and far worse than the corrupt politicians you see destroying 3rd world countries....and the democrats don't care.....this is how we become a 3rd world country.....by letting this level of corruption get rewarded and allowed to continue.....

The only way I see anybody losing the debates is either by not showing up or backing off their policies they've advocated to get to this point. The questions won't matter because they're mostly ignored by shrugging them off in a few seconds and then the candidates say what they want to get across. So I see it as an opportunity for me to judge the policies of each candidate and how I feel about their chances to accomplish those policies. I'd figure most people will do the same and won't care what the media and their fellow citizens think beyond simple curiosity.

What is it with the Chairman Mao clothes?
She thinks she's a female version of Ernst Stavro Blofeld, leader of the organization called SPECTRE, in the Bond movies. He dressed that way.

Donald-Pleasence-as-Ernst-Stavro-Blofeld-a-megalomaniac-and-head-of-SPECTRE-in-You-Only-Live-Twice-1967_2x.jpg.cf.jpg

S.P.E.C.T.R.E. (Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back