Hillary knows "Global Warming" is a fraud, doesn't like it because it doesn't help her

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
We have this jewel from wikileaks...

Clinton WikiLeaks Update: Leaked Emails Show Hillary Told Climate Change Activists To ‘Get A Life’

"“My view is, I want to defend natural gas. I want to defend repairing and building the pipelines we need to fuel our economy. I want to defend fracking under the right circumstances.”

“I’m already at odds with the most organized and wildest” of the environmental movement, Clinton said. “They come to my rallies and they yell at me and, you know, all the rest of it. They say, ‘Will you promise never to take any fossil fuels out of the earth ever again?’ No. I won't promise that. Get a life, you know.”

I would like Hillary to actually admit what she really knows, that the planet is not warming, and another jewel on that front just forced NOAA to confess...

NOAA: U.S. Completes Record 11 Straight Years Without Major Hurricane Strike

" Today marks the completion of a record-breaking 11 years without a major hurricane striking the U.S. mainland, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration(NOAA).

“I can confirm that as of October 24, 2016, it will be a complete 11 years since a major hurricane has struck the United States, as defined by the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale of being a Category 3 or higher,” meteorologist Dennis Feltgen, spokesman for NOAA’s National Hurricane Center (NHC), told CNSNews.com.

“The current streak of no major hurricane landfalls onto the U.S. mainland remains intact. The last one to do so was Hurricane Wilma on October 24, 2005,” Feltgen said.

The second-longest major hurricane drought ended 147 years ago: the 8 years, 11 months between September 1860 and August 1869."

You can fudge ocean temperature data, but claiming record warm ocean water that produces a record drought of big canes isn't fooling anyone with a brain... The claims of record warm ocean water are 100% BS.

Hillary, of course, knows the FBI has a fraud prosecution against the climate "scientists," and it annoys her, because Algore's FRAUD is blocking Hillary's ability to sell out and profit off of business blocked by the FRAUD.

It is truly poetic justice that Hillary's insatiable greed, in this instance, is being blocked by a LEFT WING FRAUD she cannot .... "fess" up about.

LOL!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back