Hillary – Just answer the question

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
People here might consider me to be a devout liberal Democrat. I am far from it. I consider the issues and what people say. When something seems to stick out at me as unethical or “weasel-like” I go after it. I saw some of the Democrat debate and I want to tell you that I think that Hillary’s “answer” to a question about the “drivers license for illegal aliens” question was disappointing.

I understand that many politicians seem to avoid giving straight yes-no answers but for some reason, I guess that I was expecting more of a straight forthright answer from her.

People here might consider me to be a devout liberal Democrat. I am far from it. I consider the issues and what people say. When something seems to stick out at me as unethical or “weasel-like” I go after it. I saw some of the Democrat debate and I want to tell you that I think that Hillary’s “answer” to a question about the “drivers license for illegal aliens” question was disappointing.

I understand that many politicians seem to avoid giving straight yes-no answers but for some reason, I guess that I was expecting more of a straight forthright answer from her.

She is a lying bitch and is pond scum like her fucking bastard husband. If you expect a straight answer from someone like Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, John Kerry, George Bush, and Dick Cheney you are deluding yourself. It is no wonder this group of friends has tried to hijack the Presidency and Vice Presidency for so long. They are traitors and pond scum and deserve each other and throw in their pal Al too.

It was always said about Bill that he tried to please everyone, no pun there. Maybe his advice to her is to do the same. You get further with a kind word than a harsh one. I find the idea that illegals get driver licenses one of the most bizarre rationalizations of contemporary politics yet.

She made herself look really bad in that debate.

This who you guys want as your president, USMB members? An aging woman who only says what voters want to hear, and does the bidding of the defense contractors?

You want more war? More death? More profiteering? More constitution trampling?

Would you like to see the constitution once and for all be nullified?

Then go ahead. Vote Hillary.

Forum List

Back