Hillary is safer?

To think where we are at if we are safer with Hillary.

13620960_1020567734659199_1273510933251845902_n.jpg

From out of the closet and into your home...

I bet that gal has been divorced four times, has five kids, and is on government assistance. Bet she twirls on a pole as well.

Your kind of girl, fakey? I bet you felt lust in your heart watching that video, didn't ya?

I have never been in a strip club, unlike you.

Liar.

Not only have I been to a strip club, I lived with a stripper in my youth. See, unlike you, I'm honest.

I bet that gal has been divorced four times, has five kids, and is on government assistance. Bet she twirls on a pole as well.
Your kind of girl, fakey? I bet you felt lust in your heart watching that video, didn't ya?

Liar. Not only have I been to a strip club, I lived with a stripper in my youth. See, unlike you, I'm honest.
You are entitled to your mistaken belief about me. This may be hard for you, but my life has moral and upright. I had the wonderful blessing of having a mother who loved and counseled. Her very life was a wonderful soul-inspiring, heart melting sermon of love and God. When called upon by the spirit, she used words. The Lord has always protected me from the darts of the wicked.

I miss Texas and am glad we have winter homes there. We will spend more time in the Hill County this time than Tyler.

Liar. Not only have I been to a strip club, I lived with a stripper in my youth. See, unlike you, I'm honest.
You are entitled to your mistaken belief about me. This may be hard for you, but my life has moral and upright. I had the wonderful blessing of having a mother who loved and counseled. Her very life was a wonderful soul-inspiring, heart melting sermon of love and God. When called upon by the spirit, she used words. The Lord has always protected me from the darts of the wicked.

I miss Texas and am glad we have winter homes there. We will spend more time in the Hill County this time than Tyler.

I find that a little hard to believe considering your tall tails around here. BTW that is directed to you, not your mom.

I find that a little hard to believe considering your tall tails around here. BTW that is directed to you, not your mom.
I know you would not attack my mother. That you consider the truth, and I always try to be truthful here, to be tall tales says much about you.

Gary Johnson is safer for America, and he is for whom I will vote.

You might as well say you're going to stick your head in the sand.
I might as welll say the GOP crazies on the far right with some help from their head brought this on.

NeverTrump NeverHillary

Vote Johnson.

You might as well vote for Snoopy, it literally makes no difference.
It will in Utah, for instance. One poll has them at 29, 28, and 26. The state could go for any of the three. Anyway I can vote against Trump, I will.

I might as welll say the GOP crazies on the far right with some help from their head brought this on.

NeverTrump NeverHillary

Vote Johnson.

It will in Utah, for instance. One poll has them at 29, 28, and 26. The state could go Clinton. Anyway I can vote against Trump, I will.

Johnson isn't going to win a single state and there is a good reason, libertarians don't run governments, they only complain about them. "me, me, me, me, me". They are worse than Republicans.

NeverTrump NeverHillary

Vote Johnson.

It will in Utah, for instance. One poll has them at 29, 28, and 26. The state could go Clinton. Anyway I can vote against Trump, I will.

Johnson isn't going to win a single state and there is a good reason, libertarians don't run governments, they only complain about them. "me, me, me, me, me". They are worse than Republicans.
Nothing is worse than trumpanzees.

NeverTrump NeverHillary

Vote Johnson.

True, throwing your vote away so that Trump has a chance is a close second though.

NeverTrump NeverHillary

Vote Johnson.

True, throwing your vote away so that Trump has a chance is a close second though.
You are under the impression that Hillary is better?

Forum List

Back