Hillary is old and very fragile.

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

2016: HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS
2012: FALLS AT HOME, BLOOD CLOT
2011: FALLS BOARDING PLANE
2009: FALLS GOING TO WHITE HOUSE, BROKEN ELBOW

Trump is older .. and none of this will make any difference in the outcome of this election.

Trump will get stomped .. Trumpies will whine about it.

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

2016: HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS
2012: FALLS AT HOME, BLOOD CLOT
2011: FALLS BOARDING PLANE
2009: FALLS GOING TO WHITE HOUSE, BROKEN ELBOW

Trump is older .. and none of this will make any difference in the outcome of this election.

Trump will get stomped .. Trumpies will whine about it.

Still puckering, BOY?

Hillary was entitled to her opinion of the women who were sleeping or attempting to sleep with her husband

And to her opinion of those he was harassing and attacking.

Harassment and attacks were never authenticated......they do make fine rightwing fantasies though

Right. $1 million for Paula Jones. Just a one off. LOL!

Paula got $200k to go away

After fighting Paula Jones' sexual harassment lawsuit for four years, President Bill Clinton agreed Friday to pay Jones $850,000 to drop the case. But the deal includes no apology from the president.

Jones v. Clinton finally settled - November 13, 1998

Of which, Jones walked away with $200K

The lower court initially threw it out for lack of merit but Jones had the power of the GOP witch hunt behind her to finance and ensure she could keep it going indefinitely. Clinton threw money at her to make it go away

Make "IT" go away? What was he making go away?

I've been saying for a while now that she probably won't make it to the election.

Her cough is getting worse. I'm afraid she hasn't much more time left.

You guys are dreamers. She' probably got a good decade or more left. But the question is, do we want a president that works from bed?

She' probably got a good decade or more left.

I realize alcohol can be used as a preservative, but any time she has left will hardly be good.
She prefers hard liquor and many decades of alcohol abuse have obviously taken their toll on her health and mind. She's addicted.

I've also noticed that she always has a medic who carries a diazepam auto-injector with her. Diazepam injections are used to treat seizures and dangerous alcohol withdrawal symptoms.

Perhaps she suffers from acute alcohol withdrawal often when her handlers sober her up for a public appearance.

Forum List

Back