'Hillary Is My Girl!' - When did THAT happen?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"I am you tonight because in this election, there is only one person who I trust with that responsibility, only one person who I believe is truly qualified to be president of the United States, and that is our friend Hillary Clinton."
- Michelle Obama, 2016

Michelle Obama stumped for Hillary Clinton, giving her campaign event the energy and excitement Hillary herself could not generate alone. It was such an amazing thing to see, Michelle Obama praising Hillary and declaring, "Hillary Clinton is MY GIRL!"

I only have one question: When did THAT happen?

It’s no secret that the Obamas do not really like the Clintons and vice versa. After all, the whole “birther” narrative regarding Barack Obama was started by Hillary supporters and pushed by her close confidante, Sid Blumenthal, when Hillary was running against Obama to become the Democrat nominee for the presidency in 2008.

“One of the things, the important aspects of this race is role modeling what good families should look like and my view is that if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. Can’t do it!”
- Michelle Obama, 2008

Michelle Obama took THE ENABLER to task in 2008, 'letting her have it' for not being to control her man, the WHITE BILL COSBY.

M'O has a great point: 'if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House.'
- Hillary couldn't stop her predatory sexual assaulting, sexually harassing, raping husband from committing his crimes so she ENABLED them.

- Hillary couldn't run the State Department without getting 4 Americans Un-Necessarily killed or without helping Barry drag the US into 2 Un-Authorized wars to help terrorists - including Al Qaeida who killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - take over their own countries.

But now M'O 'believes' Hillary can run the country?!

Yeah, Hillary circulated the 'birther' story to hurt her husband...but she also holds her husband's Legacy in her hands. Michelle knows if Hillary loses everything her husband did will be a footnote in the history books instead of his 'legacy'. So, she 'stumps' for Hillary...

like all those for whom power is of utmost importance, they will do and say anything to achieve that power…and keep it.

FLASHBACK: Michelle Obama Slams Hillary Clinton as Being Unfit for the Presidency [VIDEO]

Seems you only hate someone when that someone is running against your husband for POTUS.

Now all of a sudden Hillary is "The One?" The same Hillary who hates that douchebag and his wife??

My how shallow they both are.

Who would expect anything else?? I sure wouldn't. LOL

"I am you tonight because in this election, there is only one person who I trust with that responsibility, only one person who I believe is truly qualified to be president of the United States, and that is our friend Hillary Clinton."
- Michelle Obama, 2016

Michelle Obama stumped for Hillary Clinton, giving her campaign event the energy and excitement Hillary herself could not generate alone. It was such an amazing thing to see, Michelle Obama praising Hillary and declaring, "Hillary Clinton is MY GIRL!"

It’s no secret that the Obamas do not really like the Clintons and vice versa. After all, the whole “birther” narrative regarding Barack Obama was started by Hillary supporters and pushed by her close confidante, Sid Blumenthal, when Hillary was running against Obama to become the Democrat nominee for the presidency in 2008.

“One of the things, the important aspects of this race is role modeling what good families should look like and my view is that if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. Can’t do it!”
- Michelle Obama, 2008

Michelle Obama took THE ENABLER to task in 2008, 'letting her have it' for not being to control her man, the WHITE BILL COSBY.

M'O has a great point: 'if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House.'
- Hillary couldn't stop her predatory sexual assaulting, sexually harassing, raping husband from committing his crimes so she ENABLED them.

- Hillary couldn't run the State Department without getting 4 Americans Un-Necessarily killed or without helping Barry drag the US into 2 Un-Authorized wars to help terrorists - including Al Qaeida who killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - take over their own countries.

Yeah, Hillary circulated the 'birther' story to hurt her husband...but she also holds her husband's Legacy in her hands. Michelle knows if Hillary loses everything her husband did will be a footnote in the history books instead of his 'legacy'. So, she 'stumps' for Hillary...

like all those for whom power is of utmost importance, they will do and say anything to achieve that power…and keep it.

FLASHBACK: Michelle Obama Slams Hillary Clinton as Being Unfit for the Presidency [VIDEO]
Michelle also know what side her bread is buttered. Obama's legacy is at stake, and now that Wikileaks proved him a liar, perhaps more is at stake.

Trump has a way of uniting people against him.

Clinton was also gracious in her loss of 2008, a lesson Trump could use in a week and a half.

Clinton was also gracious in her loss of 2008, a lesson Trump could use in a week and a half.
LMAO... she was "gracious" because she was about to have the most lucrative job in the administration, Secretary of Pay to Play!

LMAO... she was "gracious" because she was about to have the most lucrative job in the administration, Secretary of Pay to Play!

I agree. She had the SOS position in the bag and of course she was gracious. Who the hell wouldn't be.

- Michelle Obama, 2016

- Michelle Obama, 2008

2dTawnP

Sorry to burst your balloon echo chamber people, Obama asked HRC to be his Sect. of State. That alone proves what fools the people are who parrot the bullshit posted above.

I agree. She had the SOS position in the bag and of course she was gracious. Who the hell wouldn't be.

Trump, he'll never be gracious.

- Michelle Obama, 2016

- Michelle Obama, 2008

Michelle hates Hillary with a passion, but she should get an Emmy for her performance on that stage.

Sorry to burst your balloon echo chamber people, Obama asked HRC to be his Sect. of State. That alone proves what fools the people are who parrot the bullshit posted above.
My understanding was Hillary demanded the position. Obama refused to make her VP. He didn’t want his limo blowing up or have his food tasted for the last 8 years.

Hillary owes her political career to the Obamas

I'd like to see her put Michelle Obama on her cabinet

- Michelle Obama, 2016

- Michelle Obama, 2008

Michelle hates Hillary with a passion, but she should get an Emmy for her performance on that stage.

For starters the OP isn't honest. Clinton did not start the birther movement, that has been debunked. Trump on the other hand is the man-baby birther king.

Secondly, Obama and Hillary appear to have had good working relationship.

Hillary owes her political career to the Obamas

I'd like to see her put Michelle Obama on her cabinet

She should run for the senate, pick a state, shoe in.

Then she can run for President in 2020 if Clinton doesn't run for reelection or in 2024. That would be fun.

- Michelle Obama, 2016

- Michelle Obama, 2008

As an authority on hate, since hate seems to dominate the theme of your many posts, I hesitate to queston your expertise on that emotion you know and love. But I will:

Q. How do you know what is in a person's heart

A. You don't, which makes your comment a very smelly pile of bullshit (another theme which permeates your many posts).

lol how do you know what is in someone's heart becomes even more ludicrous when you look at M. Obama's words of "I am you tonight".

Forum List

Back