Hillary IS Losing It All

How do you sleep at night ignoring the fact that Hillary is doing poorly enough to allow Joe biden to consider running?

So how do you feel, knowing you've been bamboozled by the spin of a media that desperately wants a horse race to report on?

Oh wait. You didn't realize you had fallen for stupid media spin. So sorry I burst your bubble there. Just pretend you didn't read this, and stay safely in your fantasy world.

Hillary is still well ahead in head-to-head matchups with any Republican. Over the last month, her numbers haven't changed, despite your constant pronouncements of doom. That has to sting. Your masters told you she was crashing, and again, the crushing disappointment for you when it doesn't happen. You'd think you'd learn to stop running back to the same sources that misinform you again and again.

yawn

are you losers even capable of making an arguemnt without ridiculously trying to place yourselves above others? you look like a thin-skinned moron.

"i didnt realize......................."???

she isnt well ahead in every head to head match-up; and part of the reason she is ahead at all is she is in HER OWN "FANTASY WORLD" LEFTARD, TO THE POINT SHE'S EVE ROPING OFF THE PRESS, and only speaks in pre-rehearesed venues

What these moon bats can't (or won't) grasp is the Hildabeast's numbers are shrinking with each new poll, yet they sit there screaming "all is well!!!:, it's not

It's a long time till the election. Polls will change many times before then. Nobody said Hillary has to get the nomination, even though she is the most likely for now. Why don't you just take a chill pill and go iron your white robe? You want it to look nice for your next meeting don't you?

New Hillary spokesman announced:
baghdad-bob.jpg

How do you sleep at night ignoring the fact that Hillary is doing poorly enough to allow Joe biden to consider running?

So how do you feel, knowing you've been bamboozled by the spin of a media that desperately wants a horse race to report on?

Oh wait. You didn't realize you had fallen for stupid media spin. So sorry I burst your bubble there. Just pretend you didn't read this, and stay safely in your fantasy world.

Hillary is still well ahead in head-to-head matchups with any Republican. Over the last month, her numbers haven't changed, despite your constant pronouncements of doom. That has to sting. Your masters told you she was crashing, and again, the crushing disappointment for you when it doesn't happen. You'd think you'd learn to stop running back to the same sources that misinform you again and again.

yawn

are you losers even capable of making an arguemnt without ridiculously trying to place yourselves above others? you look like a thin-skinned moron.

she isnt well ahead in every head to head match-up; and part of the reason she is ahead at all is she is in HER OWN "FANTASY WORLD" LEFTARD, TO THE POINT SHE'S EVE ROPING OFF THE PRESS, and only speaks in pre-rehearesed venues

What these moon bats can't (or won't) grasp is the Hildabeast's numbers are shrinking with each new poll, yet they sit there screaming "all is well!!!:, it's not

It's a long time till the election. Polls will change many times before then. Nobody said Hillary has to get the nomination, even though she is the most likely for now. Why don't you just take a chill pill and go iron your white robe? You want it to look nice for your next meeting don't you?

YAWN

another left-wing douchebag making charges of racism he cant back up; from across the Internet,.. So sad.

yawn

YAWN

another left-wing douchebag making charges of racism he cant back up; from across the Internet,.. So sad.

No need to back up the claim. Your posts are there for anybody to read for themselves. I wouldn't bother to back up the claim that the sun will come up tomorrow either. It's just that obvious.

yawn

YAWN

No need to back up the claim. Your posts are there for anybody to read for themselves. I wouldn't bother to back up the claim that the sun will come up tomorrow either. It's just that obvious.

TRANSLATION: YOU'RE a coward who cant back up what you accuse people of

yawn

YAWN

racecard.jpg

YAWN

racecard.jpg

If that's what you have to tell yourself, then good for you.

YAWN

racecard.jpg

yes loon; unless and until you become man enough to back up what you accuse people of with something resembling a fact or evidence that is what is going to be said about you.

YAWN

racecard.jpg

yes loon; unless and until you become man enough to back up what you accuse people of with something resembling a fact or evidence that is what is going to be said about you.

As evidence, I present your numerous posts. They are all easily found. Nothing anybody could say could be more convincing than that

YAWN

racecard.jpg

Best to put that one on ignore, he brings nothing and is the first to use the race card when he gets shellacked

Last edited:

racecard.jpg

As evidence, I present your numerous posts. They are all easily found. Nothing anybody could say could be more convincing than that

YAWN
of course you arent man enough to say which ones; or re-post one here and NOW.

TSK TSK TSK. what a pussy

racecard.jpg

Best to put that one on ignore, he brings nothing and is the firs to use the race card when he gets shellacked

you're right; but i want to humiliate him for a while showing everybody that he cant back up what he's saying

racecard.jpg

Best to put that one on ignore, he brings nothing and is the firs to use the race card when he gets shellacked

you're right; but i want to humiliate him for a while showing everybody that he cant back up what he's saying

Go for it. I'll be back later to see what you come up with.

Go for it. I'll be back later to see what you come up with.

WTF????

you're accusing me of something idiot; it's on YOU to back it up. but as you're saying, go for it, i'll be back later to see what you came up with!!!

lmao!

Let me put it this way. I'll happily wager anyone here (board regulars, that is, no noobs) that Hillary will be the Democratic nominee.

Pick your stakes.

My point? Money talks, shit walks, and the shit is about to start walking.

Forum List

Back