Hillary is being forced to apologize for email confusion while.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This morning on all the news outlets, we're still discussing this damned email bullshit, that harmed nobody, that put no country to risk, ie the US, that did nothing but expose bullshit to the public....all up in arms because Hillary hasn't gotten down on hands and knees and say I'm sorry for being an overly ambitious white woman and went rouge with my email usage. The same effin news media, that has given Trump pass after pass after pass for all the shit he's spewed within the last 24 hours...I mean give me a fuckin break.

The only fuckin reason they stay glued to this email story, because God forbid you tick off yet another red white fuck nut by harping on Trump 24/7...who deserves it....after all they have to be FAIR AND UNBALANCED, NO?

This morning on all the news outlets, we're still discussing this damned email bullshit, that harmed nobody, that put no country to risk, ie the US, that did nothing but expose bullshit to the public....all up in arms because Hillary hasn't gotten down on hands and knees and say I'm sorry for being an overly ambitious white woman and went rouge with my email usage. The same effin news media, that has given Trump pass after pass after pass for all the shit he's spewed within the last 24 hours...I mean give me a fuckin break.

The only fuckin reason they stay glued to this email story, because God forbid you tick off yet another red white fuck nut by harping on Trump 24/7...who deserves it....after all they have to be FAIR AND UNBALANCED, NO?

She should be flogged and left at the public stocks for a week.

• Banned

Yeah, and Trump should be stripped down to his gold jock strap and forced to be touched by all the women he groped and raped.

Assume you mean the idiot tiger? And, I agree 100%. Might bring some sense to her crippled mind.

No confusion at all...she had a private server in order to stay out from under the watchful eye of the .gov people and prevent her from having to comply with the FOIA while she sold diplomacy for donations to her personal slush fund? Then we have the Wikileaks revelations showing the flat out racketeering and conspiracy to commit voter fraud that has been validated by the revelations of the Veritas Project???

So with Hillary, intentionally wiping 33,000 emails after a congressional subpoena is "confusion" but Trump, 10 years ago illegally recorded private chats is a pure sonofabitch? Really?

You're obviously too stupid to realize just how bad the email scandal is. That's readily obvious. I think you got them backwards, it was Trump who never put anyones life in danger and Hillary that has the blood of American lives on her hands in Libya.

Not that you care, you just hate Trump,

How long do yer fuckin breaks usually last?

So the e-mails aren't a big deal alleged groping from 10 or more years back is? You know between the two I think sending and receiving classified information on your private server in your home is the more serious of the two.

Yeah, and Trump should be stripped down to his gold jock strap and forced to be touched by all the women he groped and raped.

Shiiiiittt!!!! Sign me up and direct me to the golden jock strap section of the local sporting goods store!

Wow, How do you know what was in all the deleted emails? How do you know that our country was not at all compromised? What do you expect, the guys who have gotten state secrets via her private server to come forward and show us what they know? You see, that is the whole issue, we don't know what we don't know. We do know her server was hacked while she was Secretary of State, and we know she communicated classified information on those hacked emails, but the the bulldyke wiped the hard drive (with a cloth?), so there are too many unanswered questions too assume nobody got anything. Now go back to sweeping the floor.

So with Hillary, intentionally wiping 33,000 emails after a congressional subpoena is "confusion" but Trump, 10 years ago illegally recorded private chats is a pure sonofabitch? Really?

You're obviously too stupid to realize just how bad the email scandal is. That's readily obvious. I think you got them backwards, it was Trump who never put anyones life in danger and Hillary that has the blood of American lives on her hands in Libya.

Not that you care, you just hate Trump,
Lets get something clear, these emails were hacked....are they even true? But with TRUMP YOU DEAD HEAD....WE HAVE THE GUYS ON TAPE SAYING STUPID SHIT...AND FUCK 10 YEARS AGO, LETS JUST DEAL WITH YESTERDAY OR BETTER STILL 5 SECONDS AGO....GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Forum List

Back