Hillary In the Middle? Hardly

Bonnie said:
I hope Im correct in saying this, she may get some attention and votes but I honestly don't see her winning the presidency, especially during the troubled times we live in, and due in part also to the fact that she has so much baggage she needs a caboose to carry it which she will not be able to hide if forever especially with all the conservative news outlets now. If this was the late Seventies she may stand a good chance.

I can't see her winning either. She is the worst speaker I've ever seen. She says nothing whatsoever. She says a lot of coached imagistic phrases. "bridge to the 21st century" anyone? No thanks, that thing looks a little wobbly. is that held together with silly putty?

I can't imagine Hillary ever being in the middle. I'd think she would always want to be on top. :p:

Gabriella84 said:
I can't imagine Hillary ever being in the middle. I'd think she would always want to be on top. :p:

It's hard to believe there is someone more pitiful than Hillary, but Gabby, you've earned it.

Sorry, but I am unable to take any discussion of Hillary Clinton seriously. She is one of the most despicable public figures out there. How can anyone think she has a chance to gain the Democratic nomination? The Dem brass HAS to know she could never win the general election.
I can't see her even campaigning for the nomination. Both the Dems and Republicans would be jumping on her.

Gabriella84 said:
Sorry, but I am unable to take any discussion of Hillary Clinton seriously. She is one of the most despicable public figures out there. How can anyone think she has a chance to gain the Democratic nomination? The Dem brass HAS to know she could never win the general election.
I can't see her even campaigning for the nomination. Both the Dems and Republicans would be jumping on her.

Well that lttle squirrel face!------you mean shes just gonna pocket that war chest of hers??

New Topics

Forum List

Back