Hillary in 2016 for POTUS

God that would be a dream come true for the GOP. Hillary is as about as popular as cancer (and as about as stable as well).... :rofl:

The Saban Forum 2012 (which focuses on Middle East issues as related to U.S. foreign policy) kicked off with a keynote speech by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Clinton's remarks were immediately preceded by a tribute video to her career in service of the United States.

President Barack Obama, Senator John McCain, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Henry Kissinger, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and others are featured offering praise for Secretary Clinton's life, career, and good works.

"From someone who knows a thing or two about political comebacks, I can tell you I don't think we've heard the last of Hillary Clinton," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says of Clinton in the tribute.

"I just have an instinct that the best is yet to come," Tony Blair says.

"I'll say it again, you've been one of the best Secretaries of State in American history," President Obama said in a taped message. "Finally, Hillary, a lot has been said about our relationship, and here's what I know. You haven't just been one of my closest partners, you've become a great friend."

"I'm so grateful for your grace, your humor, your friendship," Obama added.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...e_video_featuring_world_leaders_at_forum.html

God that would be a dream come true for the GOP. Hillary is as about as popular as cancer (and as about as stable as well).... :rofl:

Thats a good idea, I am going to register as a Democrat just so I can vote Hillary into the General Election, then Ill vote for the Republican.

She's very popular right now. This could happen. Eight years of President Obama followed by eight years of President Hillary Clinton.

Discuss.

I've been hot for Hillary ever since she burst upon the national scene 20 years ago...

nothing to do with politics, though....

I'd rather not have her as president...

I jes' wanna fuck her brains out and make her my sex slave... :)

She's the top choice in her adopted home state: A new Siena New York poll out today shows Clinton with a 75 percent favorability rating, her best ever in the poll. More than half of those surveyed (54 percent) said they want Clinton to run for president, compared to only 39 percent who said they'd prefer her to stay on the sidelines in four years.

She's popular with Iowa and Florida Democrats. Just after the 2012 elections, Clinton was already polling well in the the early voting state of Iowa in some early results from Public Policy Polling, with 58 percent of the Democratic vote compared to other hypothetical contenders Joe Biden, Cuomo, and Elizabeth Warren, at 17 percent, 6 percent, and 3 percent, respectively. In Florida, Clinton took 61 percent of support, beating Biden's 18 percent and Cuomo's 8 percent.

And, perhaps most importantly for now, most Americans want her to throw her hat in the ring. According to a new Washington Post-ABC poll released this morning, 57 percent of Americans want the first lady to transition from secretary of state to presidential candidate. She fares particularly well with female voters, with 2 out of 3 women saying they'd support her if she ran. That number climbs to 3 out of 4 when the demographic is limited to women under 50.

Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential run doing well in the polls already.

She's very popular right now. This could happen. Eight years of President Obama followed by eight years of President Hillary Clinton.

Discuss.

Yeah.....

....it's a LOCK, NOW!!!!

"The Supreme Court has turned down an effort by the Republican National Committee to end a 30-year-old court order aimed at preventing intimidation of minority voters.

The justices did not comment Monday in rejecting an appeal of lower court decisions that left the order in place at least until 2017."

tearsofboehnerPlain.gif

Let's look at her great accomplishments....

Broke laws in backwoods Arkansas in dirty land deals, possibly even killed a man in the cover up.

Couldn't get her popular husband to pass Hillarycare.

Got an Ambassador killed, first one in decades...then helped cover it up with head trauma lies.

Speaks in black southern drawl to black people in church.

Made women suits unpopular even with gay people.

Has evolved from ugly to uglier before our lies on TV the last 2 decades.

Let's look at her great accomplishments....

Broke laws in backwoods Arkansas in dirty land deals, possibly even killed a man in the cover up.

Couldn't get her popular husband to pass Hillarycare.

Got an Ambassador killed, first one in decades...then helped cover it up with head trauma lies.

Speaks in black southern drawl to black people in church.

Made women suits unpopular even with gay people.

Has evolved from ugly to uglier before our eyes on TV the last 2 decades.

:lol: Ok, this was funny !! LMFAO

Silly You! Its going to be president for life Barack Obama in 2016. You can't make Benghazi and the four dead Americans disappear. Who ordered the removal of all security from the Ambassador's detail? Hilary said she takes 100 per cent responsibility for Benghazi and if she does take the blame for stripping all the security from the Ambassador, who was himself pleading for additional security because of the burgeoning threat level, how will she claim she will keep America safe? She's dead meat politically, like hamburg that's been left in the refrigerator with the power off for three months or so. Besides Barack will claim that he made the world safe for Americans, so he deserves president for life anyway and the Leftmedia will obediantly shout its hoorahs and hossanahs at his request, in between joyfully humping each other other in celebration, of course

Last edited:

Forum List

Back