Hillary in 2016 for POTUS

Arthur

Rookie
Feb 4, 2009
She's very popular right now. This could happen. Eight years of President Obama followed by eight years of President Hillary Clinton.

Discuss.

HILLARY CLINTON uses SPEECH!
CHRIS CHRISTIE faints...

Republican Party plays MARCO RUBIO.
MARCO RUBIO uses SPEECH!
It's Super Effective!

:lol:

I kinda figure the right will put forward a Paul (rand)/Palin ticket.

Dunno, Palin is kinda going off the deep end isn't she?
As for Paul... maybe? It's possible.

Unfortunately, neither party really has a lot going for them when it comes to stand out characters. Between you and I we've covered all the Republican ones (I may have forgotten a couple. Correct me if I'm wrong).

Look at Hillary Clinton's life. You could make a case that she is a mentally challenged abused spouse. What administration in their right mind would hire this woman as secretary of state? An administration that owed the Clintons for keeping secrets and keeping quiet about democrat politics? From the time she married Bubba Bill from Arkansas she had a choice of becoming a victim or an enabler and she chose the latter in order to support her husband's career. Her crowning achievement was blaming the "vast right wing" for her husband's DNA on Monica's dress. It's the ultimate insult and if she had been honest with herself she would have called it quits. God help us that the entire US foreign policy depends on her experience and viewpoint of an abused woman and a reluctant enabler for rape and abuse of female victims of her husband's insanity.

She's very popular right now. This could happen. Eight years of President Obama followed by eight years of President Hillary Clinton.

Discuss.

ah the tells..... :eusa_shhh:

i would have vote for her this time round.... not next.

Look at Hillary Clinton's life. You could make a case that she is a mentally challenged abused spouse. What administration in their right mind would hire this woman as secretary of state? An administration that owed the Clintons for keeping secrets and keeping quiet about democrat politics? From the time she married Bubba Bill from Arkansas she had a choice of becoming a victim or an enabler and she chose the latter in order to support her husband's career. Her crowning achievement was blaming the "vast right wing" for her husband's DNA on Monica's dress. It's the ultimate insult and if she had been honest with herself she would have called it quits. God help us that the entire US foreign policy depends on her experience and viewpoint of an abused woman and a reluctant enabler for rape and abuse of female victims of her husband's insanity.

I could see an argument for that, but here's a contrary view:
Hillary allowed Bill's shenanigans to take place so she could stand center stage with him. She was very politically active (I remember reading that she was the most politically active First Lady... I'll try to source that in a bit) during Bill's administration, and she, if I recall, was one of the biggest supporters of universal health care.

By staying in the spotlight, not just then but now, she's ensuring that she's pushing on the public's mind, even if just a little bit. Leveraging Bill's popularity during his administration, plus by bucking up and taking responsibility for Benghazi (if that even is an issue come 2016) - thus showing humility, admitting to making mistakes, and having the guts to stand before the judgement of her peers - may make the public see her in a sympathetic light, and see her as a good candidate for POTUS.

To me this all sums up that she's a really shrewd politician.

Unfortunately for her, she can't talk worth a damn.

Any normal white woman would have divorced that mangina years ago. She's a ladder climbing whore.

Some people will do anything for a shot at the top.
Remember, "Power Corrupts."

Power itself doesn't "corrupt". It simply exposes the corrupt.

Fair enough. Would you say it's the increasing access to more and more power that exposes the corruption? Or that the corruption becomes thicker in a person the more power they have? A little bit of both, perhaps?

As for Hillary herself... I don't know. I'm not convinced she's awful. I mean, she can't be any worse than Mittens or Obama right?

Take Benghazi for example. Part of me says she tried to do the right thing and got stonewalled, while the other part of me says she was in a position of power high enough to do something about it.

Hillary Clinton Presented With Tribute Video Featuring World Leaders At Forum | RealClearPolitics

These people would disagree with you.
Hillary has the presidency if she wants it.

Some people will do anything for a shot at the top.
Remember, "Power Corrupts."

Power itself doesn't "corrupt". It simply exposes the corrupt.

Fair enough. Would you say it's the increasing access to more and more power that exposes the corruption? Or that the corruption becomes thicker in a person the more power they have? A little bit of both, perhaps?

As for Hillary herself... I don't know. I'm not convinced she's awful. I mean, she can't be any worse than Mittens or Obama right?

Take Benghazi for example. Part of me says she tried to do the right thing and got stonewalled, while the other part of me says she was in a position of power high enough to do something about it.
Some are born to run
Some are born to fly
It's the essence of the love inbuilt in everyman

Some are born for fun
Some are born for lies
Do not regret a moment living out your life​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIXdwxF2-L4]Jon Anderson - Some Are Born - live 1980 - YouTube[/ame]

We are not all born to run with inbuilt love.

Forum List

Back