Hillary in '08?

Mr. P said:
Very true...But she is smart, that makes the woman Dangerous.

If they put her up for the job, it will make me believe that they simply do not realize how much it will get the base out for the Republicans. It would make me likely again to vote Republican over the Libertarian candidate, just to make sure she won't get in.

no1tovote4 said:
If they put her up for the job, it will make me believe that they simply do not realize how much it will get the base out for the Republicans. It would make me likely again to vote Republican over the Libertarian candidate, just to make sure she won't get in.
I would hope so, but have my doubts. The base is being chipped away with every liberal spending program amoung other things, IMO. We can't deposit $500 and spend $1000 for very long. Issues
that need addressed that would really propell the GOP ahead are not "really" being addressed, SSI, tax reform. Time will tell...06 will be a good indicator of 08 I think.

Mr. P said:
I would hope so, but have my doubts. The base is being chipped away with every liberal spending program amoung other things, IMO. We can't deposit $500 and spend $1000 for very long. Issues
that need addressed that would really propell the GOP ahead are not "really" being addressed, SSI, tax reform. Time will tell...06 will be a good indicator of 08 I think.

My whole point is, even though I am seriously disappointed in the Republicans I would still cross over and vote Republican over the Libertarian, whom I would normally vote for, in order to keep that woman from the office. By putting forward the most unpalatable candidates, such as Kerry or Clinton, I will hold my nose and vote for the "lesser" of two evils.

no1tovote4 said:
My whole point is, even though I am seriously disappointed in the Republicans I would still cross over and vote Republican over the Libertarian, whom I would normally vote for, in order to keep that woman from the office. By putting forward the most unpalatable candidates, such as Kerry or Clinton, I will hold my nose and vote for the "lesser" of two evils.
I wish the Libertarian party would get their chit together...I'd support em..

Mr. P said:
I wish the Libertarian party would get their chit together...I'd support em..

Yeah, they seem to have too many of the "If I get elected I would cut every program until it hurt..." and not enough of the "I will work to actually cut government and to insure the freedoms of all Americans...." types.

Forum List

Back