Hillary immediately plays politics with the Las Vegas disaster/tragedy

No matter what Trump does or says, I will always take comfort in the fact that his victory stopped this unhinged crazy lyin woman from becoming president.
Trump sucks a big one. It would take me too much bandwidth to explain why.
The fact is, he could kill all the newborns and give their bodies to cannibals in the Amazon, and he would still be better than hildabeast

No matter what Trump does or says, I will always take comfort in the fact that his victory stopped this unhinged crazy lyin woman from becoming president.
The fact is, he could kill all the newborns and give their bodies to cannibals in the Amazon, and he would still be better than hildabeast

BREAKING: Trump caved on DACA & The Wall & Locking Crooked Hillary Up, TNHarley no longer a supporter

We need to withhold action until we know what he was firing and how he got them

If it was a fully automatic weapon, we need to find out how he obtained them and how to prevent them from access in the future

If he modified a semiautomatic, we need to ban those semiautomatics that are capable of being modified

In either case, we need to ban large capacity magazines

You win, Crooked Hillary. Hop in your limo and go door to door collecting guns. Why don’t you start in Chicago?

Go ahead, explain how more gun control laws on already law abiding citizens will stop a law breaking mad man from shooting up Las Vegas. There destroyed you in a single sentence.

You have destroyed nothing. Because over time these weapons would become less available and more easily traceable like it has in the civilised countries of the world. Unlike you redneck hillbillies who still live in the 18th century...

the guy from Big & Rich just talked about that Sonny guy from TN on Hannity

Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes unload on Vegas shooting: ‘If this isn’t terrorism, what the hell is?’

If Stephen Paddock voted for Trump he is a terrorist
If Stephen Paddock voted for Clinton he is a terrorist
If Stephen Paddock voted for Stein or Sanders he is a terrorist
If Stephen Paddock did not vote he is a terrorist
I don't need to wait..
Stephen Paddock is a terrorist
There are assholes on the right
There are assholes on the left
I refuse to defend assholes
No matter what side they are on

Sonny Melton fatally gunned down while saving wife

“He saved my life and lost his” -Melton’s wife, Heather Gulish Melton

DLJ8BuTVoAUY97j.jpg

Bodies not even cold yet, and the bitch goes after the NRA

Twitter
What the fuck is wrong with you?

She said...
Las Vegas, we are grieving with you—the victims, those who lost loved ones, the responders, & all affected by this cold-blooded massacre.
...where does she say anything in there about the NRA or gun control??

:cuckoo:

Who made you a dictator that nobody can exercise their freedom of speech?
Says the snowflake who thinks it's ok to shout down conservative speakers and attack Trump supporters.

Did that bully thug knows that election was over? He still going after the election results as we speak wasting tax dollars.
I hope you don't talk like you type. :lol:

Human crisis in Puerto Rico but he is out there golfing.
Like Obama going golfing right after James Foley was beheaded by Islamic terrorists?

""We seem to do everything to avoid talking about guns. I've never been to a country where people are AS afraid to SPEAK about guns." - Trevor "Not Jon Stewart" Noah

That's bullshit. All the Left does is talk about guns. About how bad guns are. About how we have to get rid of guns.

Last edited:
"What if - nationwide - we all said "enough" + didn't go to work until we have gun control reform. Just shut the whole fucking country down." - Comedian Lisa Curry

They might hire some comedians who don't suck?

If it was a fully automatic weapon, we need to find out how he obtained them and how to prevent them from access in the future

If he modified a semiautomatic, we need to ban those semiautomatics that are capable of being modified

It was probably an AR with a bump stock. Both are legal.

It was probably an AR with a bump stock. Both are legal.

They are reporting that he had two ARs with a bump stock
The bump stock allows firing rates in the 400-700 rpm if you have a large enough magazine

Like you said.....perfectly legal

The question is....Why is it legal?

"After Las Vegas, all of us in Congress must do more than mourn the dead. We must fight to save the living." - Crazy Adam Schiff

Forum List

Back