Hillary immediately plays politics with the Las Vegas disaster/tragedy

Hillary's reaction proves (as she's already proven ad nauseum) that this monster is a real-life female Eric Cartman.

"To my colleagues: your cowardice to act cannot be whitewashed by thoughts and prayers.

None of this ends unless we do something to stop it." - Senator Chris Murphy

In the wake of a National Tragedy, President Trump made the most level headed statement of all these political dopes. AMEN

Oh so now Trump is going to use tact and be sensitive!? He's so disingenuous. He's only covering for the gun nuts .

according to NBC News' Tom Winter, Las Vegas Sheriff says ammonium nitrate which is used in making explosives found in a car associated with the suspect.

‘I’ve been a proponent of the [second] amendment my entire life,’ said guitarist Caleb Keeter on Twitter after shooting at festival. ‘Until the events of last night’

The left is deranged! some folks are claiming the shooting at the concert in Las Vegas is "karma for puerto rico".

The same woman who blamed a video on Benghazi is now blaming the NRA for a mass shooting. Let that sink in.

"Well stocked libraries, being necessary to the education of a people, the right of the people to keep & bear books, shall not be infringed.

I don't see how someone could read this as "the people only have a right to read books in a library."

The first part of the 2nd amendment states a possible use as justification, but then separately calls out that "the people" have the right.

It says "the right of the people." Not "the right of the militia." They just used the word militia. It wasn't a mistake. It was intentional.

Founders were geniuses. Read their writings on this. They knew what they were doing. It's a right people have, regardless of "militia."" - Nick Pappas

California Assembly speaker says shooter didn't act alone: "Every gun lobbyist and the politicians who do their bidding were all in that room with him."

Libs think the NRA is some elite snob lobby (and not funded by individual supporters) because thats all they know about DC politics.

"No way not to politicize this tragedy. It's about gender & race as well as access to guns. Considering it random is comforting & dangerous." - Lena Dunham

so she's a comedian. right?

Mark Ruffalo erupts: "This day sucks. It sucks to see this happen again and again. It sucks that these dear souls lost their lives to a machine that loves violence. It sucks knowing that nothing at all will be done to curb it."

"I know assault rifles. I carried one in Iraq. They have no place on America's streets." - Congressman Seth Moulton, who won't observe moment of silence for Vegas victims

Ck7AGfxWEAAgjQF.jpg

Dear Crooked Hillary,

the constitution was written to control & regulate the government, NOT the people!

Progressive logic: deporting 15 million illegals is impossible but rounding up 300 million private guns is common sense

They don't trust cops, and they don't like guns but they're going to send cops with guns after us to take our guns?

HOW do I know we have an incompetent Attorney General?

Secretary Clinton is still free

SHUT HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

No matter what Trump does or says, I will always take comfort in the fact that his victory stopped this unhinged crazy lyin woman from becoming president.

Forum List

Back