Hillary immediately plays politics with the Las Vegas disaster/tragedy

Serbia has the second highest global gun ownership & yet it's homicide rate is incredibly low. So much for guns being the problem

DLKS2J9XUAIcXaU.jpg

Well, looks like you and Hillary are in the same boat, then.

His is just a twitter comment from her, couldn't' you have fked with me and put this comment post into my article.

Is this going to be FK WIHT MIND WARS DAY. lol

Stop whining.

When threads are merged, the thread that came first remains as the OP. We have no control over that.

Oh hell grouch i'm not whining. There put that in y our pipe and smoke it.

:lol:

You most certainly are whining.

stomps away, ok i'll go get in my corner now LMFAO.

You should educate yourself and WATCH this or research the terms.

Top Russia Adviser Warns Of Bolshevik Revolution In America

We had it in 2008. Counterrevolution in 2016.

Is Australia so much more advanced than America? They handled their gun problem. So long as any nut can buy weapons of mass destruction there is no need to say anything and all these words and self pacifying nonsense pointing at others is a waste. If America doesn't have the strength courage and sense to do something it will continue, stop whining it doesn't help. Although one American mass killer complained when congress did do something. Sad they lost their balls since, you know what NRA money buys....

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen

"it's time to ban guns. yes, all of them!" - the unhinged folks at liberal rag The New Republic

Serbia has the second highest global gun ownership & yet it's homicide rate is incredibly low. So much for guns being the problem

DLKS2J9XUAIcXaU.jpg

Yes, our culture just isn't compatible with widespread gun ownership. We should restrict guns heavily for a safer society.

Is Australia so much more advanced than America? They handled their gun problem. So long as any nut can buy weapons of mass destruction there is no need to say anything and all these words and self pacifying nonsense pointing at others is a waste. If America doesn't have the strength courage and sense to do something it will continue, stop whining it doesn't help. Although one American mass killer complained when congress did do something. Sad they lost their balls since, you know what NRA money buys....

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen

You're statist propaganda is disgusting.

She's right .
Why is she correct. When shooting into a crowd that big no one is targeted, nor can the crowd escape when the shooting is heard? So again explain the old hags comment

She's right .

All she's doing is imagining how it could have been worse and maybe giving some psycho an idea. I think only radicals even think that way. Hillary proved that she knows a lot about the best way to kill more people.

Following the vicious attack that left over 500 people injured and at least 50 dead at the concert. Hillary Clinton tweeted out right after the shooting that she could not “imagine the deaths” if the shooter had used a “silencer.”
Read It Here : SHOCK REPORT: Hillary Just Got Tied To The Las Vegas Shooting, What She Did Was Awful - U.S. Daily
hillary-desmiente-problemas-salud.jpg
? What made her think of that?
I saw the video of the last performer on stage, and quite a bit of fire had happened before he realized it was gun fire. When a bullet shattered stage lights, he realized and ran.
I'm sure he thought it was firecrackers, like a lot of people. Now, imagine if even the sound was gone and people were just dropping one by one and suddenly bleeding next to you. It would be awful. But what on earth made her think of that?

"My heart breaks with sorrow for Las Vegas, but my stomach churns with anger. I am furious. Mr. President, if this senseless, cruel killing was “pure evil” then please lead to stop it - and 90 more deaths every day. We should pray and grieve for victims, and honor them with action - commonsense steps to save others from gun violence." - Senator Blumenthal

Following the vicious attack that left over 500 people injured and at least 50 dead at the concert. Hillary Clinton tweeted out right after the shooting that she could not “imagine the deaths” if the shooter had used a “silencer.”
Read It Here : SHOCK REPORT: Hillary Just Got Tied To The Las Vegas Shooting, What She Did Was Awful - U.S. Daily
I saw the video of the last performer on stage, and quite a bit of fire had happened before he realized it was gun fire. When a bullet shattered stage lights, he realized and ran.
I'm sure he thought it was firecrackers, like a lot of people. Now, imagine if even the sound was gone and people were just dropping one by one and suddenly bleeding next to you. It would be awful. But what on earth made her think of that?

Look Old Lady, I do not want any more common sense out of you........................

But congratulations on a coherent thought, you just beat Hillary senseless

it's who she is.

I imagine it's her experience landing under sniper fire.......

it's who she is.

If Hillary has nothing good to say, she will say it, no matter how dumb, and better yet her moronic supporters will say she is right...................It's comical

Not one law could have stopped what happened in Vegas. When sadistic people want to harm others, they find a way. Sad truth

New Topics

Forum List

Back