Hillary: ‘I Think About What Kind of President I Would Have Been All the Time.

You know, anyone who thinks that Hillary Clinton is still politically viable needs to have their head checked.

And that includes Hillary as well.

Another boogey man hiding under your bed. How can you sleep at nights?
The funny thing is...they are obsessed with her.
They?

While you turn your head at what the Clintons, Bidens, etc. have done and cry that it's even being mentioned .

:doubt:
Fel free to list the chares
Another boogey man hiding under your bed. How can you sleep at nights?
likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.
I base my opinions on results of the many investigations that have been conducted n her by very hostile Republicans that despite massive efforts of time and money produced nothing in the way of criminal activity. There is a legal process and it was followed. The impression I have is those howling for blood don't care about that. They have made up there minds and no amount of evidence will sway them.
You are editing history.

She was found to have committed crimes, but was allowed the "I didn't mean it" defense. Would that work for anyone else?
No editing, sticking to facts. Using your logic Trump committed crimes and got away with it because he is president.

No reasonble prosecute would prosecute but that doesn't satisfy the blood thirst.
No reasonable prosecutor would go after someone on hearsay evidence.

And I can name a lot of "lesser" people who went to jail for doing less with classified info.

HILLARY: HOW SHE IMAGINES HERSELF

QueenHillary.jpg

HILLARY AS SHE REALLY IS

upload_2017-7-18_18-38-56.png

You know, anyone who thinks that Hillary Clinton is still politically viable needs to have their head checked.

And that includes Hillary as well.
In answer to the question in the thread title I think about that often.

I think about what the state of immigration would be..I think about healthcare...I think about the fact that Iran would not be moving towards a nuclear weapon...I think about the fact that our judiciary would not be stuffed with incompetent right wing ideologues...
But I also know that that ship has sailed

The question now is...how do we repair the damage

Everyone has nightmares...

Open border so that invaders can come in, and war with Russia because Russia is a lot more dangerous than the invasion.

Thank god she is not president.

Hillary who? Is she the rightwingnutjob boogyman that hides under your beds and only comes out in your dreams to torcher you?
Nah, shes just the dummy you guys ran against our guy and lost. Now we mock her and people like you who support her. :laugh:

They?

While you turn your head at what the Clintons, Bidens, etc. have done and cry that it's even being mentioned .

likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.
I base my opinions on results of the many investigations that have been conducted n her by very hostile Republicans that despite massive efforts of time and money produced nothing in the way of criminal activity. There is a legal process and it was followed. The impression I have is those howling for blood don't care about that. They have made up there minds and no amount of evidence will sway them.
You are editing history.

She was found to have committed crimes, but was allowed the "I didn't mean it" defense. Would that work for anyone else?
No editing, sticking to facts. Using your logic Trump committed crimes and got away with it because he is president.

No reasonble prosecute would prosecute but that doesn't satisfy the blood thirst.

And I can name a lot of "lesser" people who went to jail for doing less with classified info.
I agree. They would not. And they are not.

They?

You are editing history.

^You will protect Hillary just like Bill. What they did is unimportant to you because... politics.

Those who support political Islam and abortion even after the baby is born alive do not care about others.

They call themselves liberals and say they care about others.

But.

They only pretend to care. They called for the population explosion in order to be less fruitful.

They teach terrorists to use their children in the 'political fight.'

And then they post as if they are clean.

But they are so dirty.

They?

You are editing history.

I just want us playing by the same set of rules.

and we are not.

Should be spending the rest of her life behind bars....locked up a young navy guy for having 6 pictures of him inside a nuke sub. And they weren't published!

Everyone has nightmares...

Open border so that invaders can come in, and war with Russia because Russia is a lot more dangerous than the invasion.

Thank god she is not president.
Neither are valid concerns. But hey... every Trumpers needs his little fear niche so...

You are editing history.

and we are not.

Here is how I see the rules are "different".

Today, we have social media smearing, slamming, lying and influencing.

Today we have such extreme partisanship dividing us we can not acknowledge that wrong is wrong, and by that, today - I mean Trump.

Did you listen to Maria Yovanovitch's testimony? How did we get to the point where smear campaigns and trolls and conspiracy theories determine our foreign policy and how we treat people?

You are editing history.

and we are not.

Here is how I see the rules are "different".

Today, we have social media smearing, slamming, lying and influencing.

Today we have such extreme partisanship dividing us we can not acknowledge that wrong is wrong, and by that, today - I mean Trump.

Did you listen to Maria Yovanovitch's testimony? How did we get to the point where smear campaigns and trolls and conspiracy theories determine our foreign policy and how we treat people?
we have the left doing all this over extreme partianship. why is that ok? the media, not Trump, keeps is divided as we pick and choose which stories to believe and which site to call fake. how is that Trump and not is just being stupid. he's a part of this game sure. but he's not the reason for it

Forum List

Back